1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Another Wisconsin Ted fan

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by abileneblues, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abileneblues

abileneblues Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is a little late since this was on our trip last October, but I was planning our next trip and wanted to share this story of excellent customer service.

On the flight into LAS my wife sat next to an elderly widow that was coming in for a slot tournament. As usual, my wife had found out her entire life story. This was our third trip to use Presidential and we were fortunate to be met by Wisconsin Ted. My wife knew that her new friend intended to take a shuttle bus of some sort to Bally's so asked Ted if she could ride with us (we were going to Monte Carlo). We had planned to stop at a liquor store, but told him we'd forgo that stop if necessary due to the extra stop. Ted told us it was no problem. He presented both ladies with a rose and still made the stop at the liquor store.

That lady was practically in tears over the cool start to her Vegas weekend.

In my book, Ted is a top-notch guy and one of the main reasons I'll keep using Presidential, every trip.

2. jpw711

jpw711 Is that your cat?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree 150%. A trip just doesn't feel right without seeing Ted at least once. And if he isn't able to pick you up, he will make sure you, in his words, "get somebody good".

No reason to go home yet.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.