1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Lone traveler new from the UK

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Ciroc.C, Jul 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ciroc.C

Ciroc.C Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :nworthy: Hi I'm coming to Vegas on the 13th for 3 nights on my way back to the UK after backpacking for a year. I'm hoping to meet some new people while I'm here as I don't want to spend the whole time on my own. Any advise on where's best would be great thanks, Grant.

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board! What an adventure you have been on....congrats. It is easy to meet people in LV.....everywhere you turn is an opportunity to strike up a conversation.....just depends on what you are looking for & where your interests take you. Might provide a little more info....your age, where staying and what you plan to do while there. Good luck & have a great time!!

3. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Carry a Marks and Spencer bag, lol. Once when I had a cardigan in one so many people talked to me I couldn't believe it. They love the English accent. Seriously though if you sit at a bar, at a slot machine or at a table and start a conversation most people will reciprocate. A lot of restaurants have a bar area and it's often people on their own who sit to eat there and just by one quick remark you may start a nice chat session while eating. People seem to be friendlier and more eager to talk than they do in the UK.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.