1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hershey World - any details?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by That Don Guy, Jul 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That Don Guy

That Don Guy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I knew there was something I forgot to do on my recent trip - I forgot all about the new Hershey World store.

I assume it's a lot like the M&M store on the other side of the Strip, but what I am particularly interested in knowing is this:

I notice there are a number of large tubes with different colors of Hershey's Kisses. Is each color a different flavor, or are they all milk chocolate?

2. cyvegasgirl

cyvegasgirl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Various flavors but limited to 4-5 different option total. Milk chocolate, almond, maybe coconut? but not a huge variety which I found a little odd.

3. Happily

Happily High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not a huge variety. many of them were milk chocolate, just with different wrappers & flags (blue with "It's a Boy", for example). A Chocolate Car is going in soon. It might be worth visiting when that is up & running. Some of the baked treats looked good (cookie sandwiches, s'mores with huge marshmallows...).

4. That Don Guy

That Don Guy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info. That's what I figured, but I wanted to know the facts. (Apparently, there are currently only six flavors of Hershey's Kisses: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, milk chocolate w/almond in the middle, milk chocolate w/caramel in the middle, alternating layers of milk chocolate & "cream", and "cookies & cream" flavor.) If it's anything like the M&M store, you can buy them much cheaper at,for example, the Vons on Tropicana across from UNLV.

5. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any free samples? :love:

6. Bo333

Bo333 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll quote some little girl who happened to walk in at the same time I did, "That is a LOT of chocolate!"

7. Happily

Happily High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sadly, no samples :(

- - - Updated - - -

I saw someone post on yelp that they bought a bag of kisses with macadamia nuts in them there.

8. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.