1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Which tower at ballys is the best

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by discin311, Jul 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. discin311

discin311 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Goin to book at ballys I have room comps. Which tower is the best to book? Thanks

2. Tahoejoe2

Tahoejoe2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jubilee rooms in the South Tower. Request strip view. These are the newest upgraded rooms.

3. bdautch

bdautch VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Newest AND much closer to the Strip. Very nice rooms with great proximity to all other mid-Strip properties.

4. Sam D

Sam D Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Personally I'll take the Indigo (formerly North) Tower. The rooms are spacious and well appointed. But mainly, since I'm always there with a car, it's much closer to the parking structure. And I don't car about a Strip view. It's something I've see thousands of times. I ask for a room in the back overlooking the pool with the mountains in the background.

5. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Jubilee tower.....we loved our room in late March....could have switched to a Jubilee suite the next day (we arrived on Saturday & none available till Sunday) but we loved our room & view so we just stayed there. Think it was on the 29th floor....separate elevator that by-passed the lower floors. Maybe an uneven room number since had view of tower, paris pool & 3/4 of fountain. Hope you can get one of these!

6. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have to chime in on the Jubilee Tower, too. We stayed there in May and loved it! Great location, nice and big room, and overall great experience. Like sybgal, we had a high room with that same view. It was great!

7. eviliciouz

eviliciouz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We stayed in Jubilee tower in january. We booked a standard room in the other tower, did the $20 tip and got upgraded to Jubilee tower room with a view directly staring at Eiffel Tower and partial Bellagio fountain.

8. Carole

Carole Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am sure most will say the new jubilee tower but I too prefer the Indigo. (diamond) and my daughter and I were there in February. They gave us premium room very high up with 2 queens. We had partial view of the fountains, and Paris pool....The room seemed a lot smaller than the room with 2 queens in the Indigo tower..maybe a little because of the furniture seemed to be a lot of furniture in the room but also there was a lot of noise coming from what I think was a late night club at the Paris as well as the hourly water show across the street. The Indigo tower is much quieter.i

9. discin311

discin311 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    well ended up booking Indigo Tower with the Deluxe 2 Queens. The jubilee rooms were not comped

10. gradytripp

gradytripp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't know if you've been to Ellis Island (locals joint on Koval, behind Bally's) but from my Indigo Tower room to the front door of Bally's it was only 8-9 minutes. Elevator to the Bally's pool/food court level, out the door by the sports book, hang a right. If you've not been to EI, check it out. This forum has many threads about it.

11. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should have a decent chance of upgrading to the Jubilee tower at check in. If they say they can't do that without charging you, then ask if you can get a Jr Suite in the Indigo Tower. It's a slighly bigger room (and they are all good sized!) with a nice vanity area outside the bathroom, including a 2nd sink.

For me, it's hard to go wrong at Bally's. The new Jubliee tower rooms are nice, spacious and updated, but the Indigo Tower rooms are perfectly fine as well. We were there in May and while most of our group was in Jubilee Tower, my sister in law and BIL were in Indigo and they loved their room.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.