1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Mirage 2 for 1 and 1 buffet and free dinner buffet at the same time?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Dr3aMCaster, Jul 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr3aMCaster

Dr3aMCaster Tourist

Hi guys,

I have just started collected LP in the last few months and I was wondering if someone can help me with this.

I am going with my girlfriend and my brother and I wanted to know if it would be possible to redeem a 2-for-1 pass to use for my brother and girlfriend and then a free pass for me?

I was reading the T&C and I didn't see anything other than the fact I need to present my MLife card and photo ID. Doesn't say anything about using it on anyone else or that I have to be part of the 2 for 1 offer...

Any thoughts? Thanks fellow MyVegas players.

2. vegasvette

vegasvette High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Absolutely you can do this. I did the exact same thing last month. Three people ate for the price of one. You need to be present when the rewards are used. This counted as two rewards.

3. Dr3aMCaster

Dr3aMCaster Tourist

Thanks Vegasvette for the information!

4. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If vegasvette says he/she just did it, then great. But technically, you shouldn't be able to. The first sentence under Terms and Conditions is "This offer is non-transferable and subject to availability."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.