1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Raiding the Rock Vault

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Peachiekeehn, Jul 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all, my husband and I will be back in Vegas from August 1 - 6 and thought we might go see this show but I'm a little concerned about buying tickets from say Smarter Vegas or another site since the LVH has been sold. I know that sometimes new Owners come in and change all the entertainment.

Anybody have any thoughts on this?

Thanks very much.

2. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. justmare

justmare High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We saw the show June 1 and loved it. Bought the $35 tickets through Groupon and had seats in section 1, row G on the aisle.

Loved the show so much that I bought the higher priced tickets through Groupon (I think $48) and picked up the tickets June 14 while I was back in Vegas for the July 13 show. I got section 1, row E. A little better, but not that much better.

The theater wasn't full, so I think even if you bought the $27 tickets and got them the day of the show you would still end up with good enough seats.

The actors and musicians all come out for an autograph signing after the show, so if you're interested you can buy a program for $20 and go down the line and have each one of them sign. They were all very gracious.

4. maxnew40

maxnew40 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This one is on my list for our August trip, I sure hope it is still playing.

-Max

5. queentata

queentata VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We saw the show on June 28!!! It is FANTASTIC!! Run, don't walk, to see this show. They are a very talented bunch, and the best part, for me, was the interaction with the audience. I will do a TR and try to attach some pics. You can't use a camera, but can use cell phone. When they realize that you are taking a pic, they will ham it up for you.

In listening to some people after the show, they do exchange some of the members, as they said the girl we saw, Carol Lyn, had not been there the night before, and one other member also. So glad Howard Leese was there, as we love him. We talked to him after the show, and he did not act as if the show were ending any time soon.

It is a small venue. We had gotten tickets for half price, and got front orchestra. Ended up with seats up next to the part of the stage that juts out, and all of them came up there, close enough to touch. Great show! My husband loved it, even more than I did! We bought the shirt, got them to sign it,and the cd.

6. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Queentata. I read your trip report, wonder if he'll be wearing underwear when we go??

7. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband dragged me there in March. It was awesome. I want to go again. So many deals out there for this show too. FYI, you only need one of those 32oz cocktails. Guess how I found out?

8. queentata

queentata VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sadly, probably not.:evillaugh

9. queentata

queentata VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check your ticket. We did not realize it, but had a 2 for 1..on the drinks we had just purchased.

10. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh we found the 2/1 on the tickets alright. That's how I found out you only need one of those cocktails per person.

11. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lol, that is too funny. Thanks for your input guys, we're going to see it for sure in a couple of weeks!

12. tracim

tracim Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really want to see this one but don't want to be in a time crunch as starts pretty early ... I haven't mapped it out yet but we are having dinner with my brother in law at McMullin's that night so not sure how much time between dinner and getting to the show I will need plus we would have to eat a bit early that night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.