1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Transportation from airport to JW Marriott

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by eviliciouz, Jul 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eviliciouz

eviliciouz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be in Vegas early august for my business convention. 2 days at JW Marriott and then move to Encore. I know there's no shuttle from airport to JW and cab will be about $60 ish. Does anyone ever rent Limo from Presidential limousine to go there from the airport? I saw they have $45 per hour for sedan and wonder if that will work. Thank you for all your help!

2. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most if not all car service companies require that you return to the same area from where you depart when doing the hourly service. They also have a minimum requirement (usually 2/3 hours), so this wouldn't be a possibility for you. Instead, just ask them how much it would cost from the airport to the JW and maybe the JW to Encore.

3. Backagain1

Backagain1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think its a great idea. They have web specials and they pick you up and take you back too. They can drive you to the Vegas Sign, to CVS and to your hotel. For 106 and tip I think it is the way to go. Feel like royalty!
    Check out this airport special http://www.presidentiallimolv.com/airport-web-specials/
    We love Presidential Limo!

4. eviliciouz

eviliciouz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for the reminder on they are not doing one way trip! I will call them and ask :)

5. chuckM

chuckM Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shuttle bus from Fashion Show?

6. eviliciouz

eviliciouz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Their shuttle is only run certain times. I called presidential and it will be $81 one way. Not much difference than the cab which i estimate about $75 so i might do that :).

7. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does the $81 include gratuity? Don't get too addicted to car services :beer:

8. eviliciouz

eviliciouz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It includes tax, fees, and airport fees. Not gratuity. However, the cab doesn't include gratuity either...lol. Since I will have another consultant with me, we will split the cost. We are trying to find a third person that way it will be cheaper.

Thanks to our Vegas wedding last year, I'm addicted to car services. It really makes a difference in the whole experience. I do still cab it everywhere in vegas and always say noooo tunneelll...lol.

9. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not too shabby of a price, especially if you're splitting it with someone else.

10. Backagain1

Backagain1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ask for Edward. We just got back and he was amazing!
    Tell him his fair to WalMart in July recommended him! He will remember.
    The person that changed their mind many many times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.