1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Getting close

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by 75VWnut, Jul 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 75VWnut

75VWnut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay, with less than a week to go, I'm getting excited. You'd think that someone would be going nuts way before this (i.e. when the plane tickets were bought, rooms were reserved, etc.) but I was given the task of arranging pretty much everything that our group of 7 will be doing there. So I really hadn't the time to think of the fun that we'll have in Vegas; that is until now.:beer::beer:

*Rooms booked in January and reservations double checked 2 weeks ago.:nworthy:
    *Groceries ordered from Van's to be delivered to our hotel.:nworthy:
    *Stretch Limo reserved to pick up 5 members of our group at the airport.:nworthy:
    *Barbeque ordered from "Rolling Smoke" to be delivered to our hotel.:nworthy:
    *Figured out about bringing knifes and forks with me on the plane.:nworthy:

This trip is important to me because my family and friends are coming to Vegas to celebrate my 60th birthday this Thursday. I've got a penthouse suite reserved for that night to have a party; that is were the barbeque and groceries come into play.

:drunk::drunk::drunk:

2. Backagain1

Backagain1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is great! I was not aware that Vons delivered, can you tell me more? What is the delivery charge and so on...
    Also a Birthday party for you - Remember to buy party goods and decorate. Happy Birthday!

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like you have a great trip planned. Happy Birthday & where better to celebrate than LV??? lol. Have a great trip & looking forward to your TR!

4. 75VWnut

75VWnut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you go on their web site (safeway.com) and register, you'll be sent a code that gets your first delivery free (usually $25).

5. Backagain1

Backagain1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you.

6. KellyLovesVegas

KellyLovesVegas Earthling/retired space nerd

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a great trip and epic birthday party!

Happy Birthday!!

7. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Vegas Joker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a great Birthday trip! Looks like you have all the makings of a memorable and fun-filled vacation. Happy Birthday!

Don't forget the Trip Report!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.