1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas What is the difference between these two rewards?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by number5sports, Jun 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. number5sports

number5sports Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $100 comp for Fuel the Duel (for 50k) and the $50 Bar Credit at Times Square Bar (also 50k).

Do you have to use the Fuel the Duel only during the dueling piano? Do you think I could get the larger comp for the same amount of LPs and use the $100 anytime at the Times Square Bar?

2. number5sports

number5sports Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I now see the $100 reward is for VIP seating and $100 at the dueling piano karaoke at Monte Carlo. What is the difference?

3. That Don Guy

That Don Guy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It looks like Fuel The Duel is only good at The Pub at Monte Carlo (and apparently, it's only good during Dueling Pianos).

I doubt that they'll let you get a $100 credit at The Pub and use any part of it at Times Square Bar at NYNY.

4. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Definitely not.

Additionally, the reward at Monte Carlo is not just dueling pianos but Also karaoke. Fuel the Duel is only good 9 PM until midnight Thurs-Sat while the reward for New York New York is good anytime they are open 7 days a week.

5. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Right---would love to get Fuel the Duel for upcoming trip but we are there Sun-Thurs so won't work.

6. fire46149

fire46149 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you have to use the Monte Carlo $100 for booze only or can you order food too?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.