1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

help rental car

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by charliepeete, Jun 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charliepeete

charliepeete Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just got back from vegas i had a free day coupon from the entertainment book ( which is no longer in business) i booked three days
    from thrusday to sunday total bill 58$

now i am looking to book a week pick up sunday and drop off sat..... no coupons cureently 323$ wtf .....

that is through national since i like them

any suggestions??

2. nickle

nickle Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try carrentals.com. Gives rates for the period you want for many rental companies. I use the site to check rates daily when I want to rent and book when the price is low. However, I usually book directly with the company site. I mostly use Alamo and Advantage. Good luck with finding what you want.

3. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most car agencies require a Saturday night overstay.

4. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hold, on, just re-read that. Your first rental was at a significantly less amount of days with a coupon and more than likely their discount code. Now you are renting for longer without a coupon and without a discount code. Of course the price will skyrocket. I bet the fees and taxes alone on a weekly rental out of McCarren is close to $200, if not more. I just paid $300 for 4 days.

5. Snidely

Snidely VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    carrentals.com My rental for next week is 9 days with Dollar for $200. National is $450 for the same.

Entertainment Book is out of business??

6. salemorevegaslover

salemorevegaslover Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've found that EZ car rental is great. I travel usually 3-4 times a year to Vegas and have used more rental companies simply because I book from the one that has the best deal. I will NOT use Advantage again. Nor will I use Dollar. Firefly and EZ were the latest ones I rented from and both were good. I know........you're thinking "off the wall" agencies but listen, they worked just fine with me. Also, I plan ahead and will cancel and re-book car rental based on the price as the date to arrive in Vegas gets closer. In June, I booked with EZ for a week and cancel & re-booked with EZ a total of 6 times!. Price kept inching downward and saved about 60$ from original booking. Going again in Oct but will use whomever offers the best deal. The key is to plan ahead.

7. tatterdema

tatterdema VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I think OP is confused. Entertainment is definately not out of business....

8. charliepeete

charliepeete Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just booked thrifty and saved 150$

i never used thrifty in vegas i am now a blue chip member i like national because i go right to the car being an emerald member does thrifty have a similar program

in detroit entertainment closed???? how do i get a book t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.