1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas LOVE

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Gutzy, Jun 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gutzy

Gutzy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are going to use points to purchase tickets for LOVE but wondering which ones we should purchase. The choices are the Standard Companion tickets or the Premium Companion tickets? How can I tell where the seats be located and which ones should we go with?

2. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I each had a standard comp ticket on our last trip and I can't imagine two better seats in the whole place. Off the top of my head, I want to say we were in section 209. I wouldn't waste the extra LPs for premium.

Edited to add that "companion" tickets may be different than what I was talking about.

3. Darreningreenwood

Darreningreenwood Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Generally, "premium" are the better/pricier seats, such as A/B/(maybe)C block, while "standard" are D/E/F block. But I've seen LOVE twice and would prefer to have the standard as opposed to the premium tickets for this particular show, especially if you haven't seen it before. There really isn't a bad seat in the entire theater. I was in section 209ish a few months ago as well, and they were great seats. Save the LP's and go with standard; you'll still have a great time.

4. Gutzy

Gutzy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. Your responses were very helpful.

5. OneManWolfPack

OneManWolfPack Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I second the first poster. Most cirque shows overwhelm the senses. If you get premium your focus will be on what's in front of you and you will miss a lot. Do you sit in the first row at a movie theater?
    Especially with love, you are better off with the standard seats. Save the lps.

6. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

Called two weeks ago to book seats for end of August and we only received section 306. Standard seats. Although they are in the front row of 306. Row AA.
    On the map, it looks a long ways away. Agree with others that being back a little is better for this type of show.
    Free is free, used LPs. Does anyone remember the inside of theater? Would sec 306 be raised from the other sec?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.