1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas, I have arrived !

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Max2589, Jun 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

I just touched down for a few days of madness.
    Have no real plans but to hang with friends and party
    At EDC. I will be staying at Cosmo as always.

Gonna be one of those weekends. Hopefully.,
    I will have some interesting stories to share.

2. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a great trip. I look forward to the stories!

3. denluvslv

denluvslv Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a great time!!!

4. wellmel

wellmel Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hopefully this EDC will be an epic one for the both of us!

5. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED Money’s on the way, with CashNetUSA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck!
    We leave for LV tommorow after work...but were old folks and we stay at Sams Town, lol.

6. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck! Looking forward to your posts or TR!!

7. bighead1970

bighead1970 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is going to be awesome! To bad our trips missed each other by a week.

Bighead

8. symbols

symbols Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Checking into Cosmo for EDC at the end of the week as well. Looking forward to your TR.

9. techie223

techie223 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a great time! Looking forward to the report.

10. Letsdoit

Letsdoit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx........................I can't wait any longer. The suspense is killing me :eek:)

11. BacKing

BacKing Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Max,
    You got lost at EDC? Or it was so epic, you are waiting for someone to bail you out? LoL

12. floridavegas

floridavegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep - my thoughts exactly....
    It must have been really really good - or - really really bad. :peace:

13. bighead1970

bighead1970 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Max when you get a chance hit me up on how this trip went. Maybe a Nov recovery trip is in order.

14. SandsFan

SandsFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Headed to Vegas tomorrow will be looking for a lost Max with a sign.

The 3 P Trip (Paris and Palms)
  15. fossefritz

fossefritz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Ha thanks for laugh

16. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hopefully Max didn't die...

Given some of his other reports, I wouldn't totally rule it out...:confused2:

17. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cmon max, im going 2 weeks from tomorrow. Need some sort of excitement to get me pumped up and ready to party.

18. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok so I'm alive and back in NYC. Full recovery mode is on as I returned with a crazy fever and who knows what else.
    So last thursday I got to Cosmo. Had a wraparound assigned for the week but told my host I needed something bigger.
    Was offered the penthouse on west tower side but I rejected it. It's really just a bigger wraparound. So I check into comso
    and find out I was assigned Bungalow No. 4. For those of you who do not know what these are, they are 3 story bungalow
    rooms on the east tower side. They have hot tubs on the roof and direct access to Marquee day club.
    Upon entry my Butler gave me the tour and was pretty cool. Despite my generous tips I was forced to have another
    conversation with a new butler about the cartloads of liquor and beer I was bringing in. They actually wanted to
    charge me a corking fee on every bottle!!!! It kind of soured me for a bit but I just let it go.

By 2pm, Marquee day club was in full swing and Sander Van Dorn was on the decks. The party began and I hit the bottle,
    so many friends passed by. With the bungalow you can actually just walk out to Marquee from your backyard gate so its
    a really nice perk. By the time Marquee shut down for the day I was just getting started. I did the quick shower and change
    deal and hit blue ribbon for a quick bite. Cosmo gave me a limo and I went to Hakkasan to see some friends who were
    DJing with Hardwell. It was too crowded in there and I wanted out. Back in the limo we went and headed over to Encore.
    We were on the DJ guest list for XS night swim or surrender. Confused at what it actually was. Either way it was a lot of
    fun. They move the stage up to what is normally the back part of surrender so the entire indoor area is just a backstage
    with a few tables set up. More of my scene. We partied there till about 4am when the show ended and the crew rolled
    over with me back to the bungalow. The next 10 hours is a blur but we partied all night into morning. The amount of
    characters that came into my room was absurd. I dont ever name names but I certainly had a few of those "is this really
    happening" moments. By the time 9am rolled, the bungalow was still filled with tons of party guests. Was mostly an
    after hours scene at this point. Lots of my local vegas friends, club hosts/managers and of course cocktail waitresses.
    You all have imaginations...use them.

Its now noon. Day one had passed. I have been at cosmo for 24 hours. I didnt gamble a second and EDC had not even started. I kmew it was going to be an interested week...

19. bighead1970

bighead1970 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the update! Hitting Cosmo tomorrow. Sorry I missed you by a week buddy.

20. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I should also add that before I went to Cosmo I actually spent a few hours downtown which I had never really done before.
    My travels took me into the El Cortez and a few other of these fine establishments you guys always chat about. I did get to
    play some actual quarter slots, with real quarters (didnt know that was still possible). I won a whole bucket at the El Cortez
    and took it down freemont. Had various drinks under the canaopy, played at mermaids. A little roulette at Binions and ate
    $2.00 tacos under the Slotzilla zipline which I also jumped on for a quick ride. Btw, awesome tacos! The habenero was legit!
    I actually had a great deal of fun downtown. Even more fun was the shady walk back towards the strip. I stopped in
    so many random pawn shops and sex stores lol. My date was not too happy but I'm a romantic, what can I say....

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.