1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria Comp Win!

Discussion in 'Comps' started by VegasDave, Jun 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hopefully this is under the right category, but for the past 3 months I have been planning a July trip to take with my friend and I have been looking at MyVegas to comp the most expensive night off my tab. We are going Wed-Friday so 2 week night reservations. I had booked an offer for $50 free play with a $170 total room charge the first night and was using the MyVegas week night reward for 165,000 LP for the second night (which would have cost me about $210 otherwise).

I had checked all the offers on SV, and in my MLife, or so I thought. There was one offer that just said $20 Free Play, so I thought that was exactly what it was for. I finally clicked on it last night and it brought up some hotels, and I could choose Aria, Bellagio or MGM Grand, the others didn't have an "accept offer" button. So I clicked on Aria and it comes up with $79 a night, $20 free play and buy 1 get 1 tickets to Cirque shows! I was so stoked!:drunk::drunk::drunk: So now the price I paid for the first night is more than both nights combined will be under the offer! This also means I can use the $20 trick at the front desk because before with a MyVegas night on there, I heard that they can't upgrade.:cry:

The only weird thing about the offer is the only rooms that showed a discounted rate were the Basic level rooms. I am more than happy with those rooms, but would have probably sprung for an upgrade had they been discounted. Still can try to tip/pay for one at the front desk though! 2 weeks out from my next trip now with more money to spend and I have to choose a MyVegas reward (I grabbed up a weekend night at Aria just in case the prices go up like another poster was saying it looked like it was that time of year).

2. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm looking to book Aria next month, and my Spring Offer has Aria REALLY reasonable. I'm surprised. Better deal than any other hotel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.