1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games CET Millionaire maker side bet

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by miniwhale, Jun 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love to play Let It Ride. At all the CET properties in Vegas, they have another side bet added to the table-the Millionaire maker promo (hope it's temporary). It is basically a bet on making a poker hand with your cards and 3 cards the dealer lays out for this one bet. I see it makes the card dealing different; the dealer lays out their cards first before dealing our cards. This side bet takes 3 cards out of play from the deck. (taking into consideration also, their two cards are laid out first instead of after the players cards are dealt) I am wondering how this impacts the game.

2. mrstealth

mrstealth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your odds of making a winnable hand are not impacted in any way, the odds are exactly the same.

3. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So if 3 cards are taken out of play just for the side bet, the odds are still the same?

4. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Correct. The cards taken out for the side bet are random.

Think about it, for each hand of play, how many cards aren't used anyway? Say there's six players: for Let It Ride, each player gets three cards and the dealer has two. That's only a total of 20 cards in play. This side bet is just taking 3 of the 32 unused cards.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.