1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Zarkana ticket info.

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by lvpeg, Jun 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lvpeg

lvpeg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a day late and a dollar short! Yesterday the 2 premium tickets to Zarkana were 208,000 points. Today they are 260,000 points! Bought them anyway since I have plenty of chips. The premium tickets are not the best tickets available. They are section 301,302 or 303, the 148.00 tickets.

Last year I got the "premium" tickets to KA and they were about 5 rows from the stage.

Free is free, just a little disappointed as I thought the tickets would be in the best section.

2. snoop-a-loop

snoop-a-loop Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just saw Zarkana the other day via MyVegas. Was in section 302, was quite pleased with the seat. Like you said, free is free, so no complaints from me. Would be nice if they offered a more premium seat.

3. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hmmm....that may be a good sign (not that you had to put out more lps) that maybe they are getting ready to revamp the rooms calendar. If my memory serves me right, last year, just before they released the later dates on the calendar they upped some of the prices on things....and got rid of some others.
    I do believe if you want to be closer to the front you can still be put into sections 105 (which i was in a couple weeks ago, first row) or section 101.

4. imderekpoe

imderekpoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We reserved a few weeks ago for Zarkana using the 2 Premium Tickets reward and got section 105. I could have had 1st row, but the agent suggested a few rows back might be better, so we're in row E on the center aisle.

5. lvpeg

lvpeg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Guess they have downgraded the tickets. Ugh.....still a free show, so can't complain much!

6. Dancemom

Dancemom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad I got mine when I did. After a mis-step last year trying to book a Cirque show from MyVegas a month ahead of my trip (and not being able to find any with seats), I purchased and booked Zarkana tickets about 89 days from the date I wanted.

7. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow this is crazy. I got Zarkana tickets last year for around 160,000 LP and was row 7. Just redeemed two premium KA tickets in April for 208,000 and was Row 2 (which was too close...row 7-10 would have been better)

8. imderekpoe

imderekpoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm wondering if they didn't use the wrong code for the OP's tickets and they didn't get the 'Premium' seats??

9. lvpeg

lvpeg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On the MyVegas details, it says the premium tickets have a 130.00 value. In looking at the seating chart for Zarkana, the front section tickets go for between 198.00 and 170.50. I think the reward got downgraded just prior to me buying it, or the other poster happened on a generous person at the ticket redemption center.

10. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw the show. I got random seats with my comp they try to put me in the 300 section at first said I have front row center. NO WAY I a side seat in the 100's a few rows up. He ticket guy was saying the upper seats was better since you can see the whole stage and not have to look up. WRONG It was not a great show but free is free.

Just try another day and time and see if you can get better seats.

11. iambumbo

iambumbo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just booked a single premium ticket for late August. Got section 105, row C, seat 1. On the side but only 3 rows from the stage. Frankly, I'd much rather be closer to the stage than higher up. I know you miss some of the overall symmetry of the performance while watching a CDS show, but I'd trade that for the intimacy being upfront provides.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.