1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Can I redeem the same reward I redeemed on my last trip?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by -(J)-, Jun 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a little confused with the fine print.. Can I redeem the same reward I redeemed on my last trip?

I got the $50 credit for Rice & Company last January. I would like to get it again for my next trip in September.
    Can I redeem this same award again or is it just one shot / one time only per reward?

Myvegas is allowing me to purchase this reward but I wouldn't want to get to the mlife desk just for them to say sorry I have already redeemed this same reward in the past and can't do it again. That would be a bummer!
    So before I pull the trigger and purchase this reward again I want to be sure I'm not going to shoot myself in the foot.

Anyone have experience with redeeming the same reward for the 2nd time on different trips?

:beer:

2. hillwood24

hillwood24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've heard it said that you can only redeem a reward again if they change the award in some way. Usually this is in the form of raising the LP cost of the reward.

However, I've redeemed the Carrot Top companion ticket award twice in a span of four months and had no problems at all. As far as I know, the reward hadn't changed.

Of course, YMMV.

3. imderekpoe

imderekpoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Basically, if it allows you to purchase the reward, then you can use it. If its still the same 'batch' of the reward you'll get a message that you've exceeded the allowable number or purchases for that reward and it won't let you continue.

4. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is correct. If you can purchase it again, you can use it - as long as you don't try to use it more than once every 30 days.

5. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thats what i was going to say, that if it allows you to redeem it, then you can use it. i wanted to get another 2 lunch buffets at Mandalay Bay and it would not allow me.. so I would say your safe!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.