1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Just got back from vegas reward report

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by franchize68, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. franchize68

franchize68 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    my wife and i had the following rewards on our trip
    1 night stay at the mirage - the room was very spacious and overall i'd say it was above average compared to other hotel rooms we have had in vegas

2 free buffet dinners at the mirage- nothing special was actually disappointed in the overall buffet they had crab legs but seems everyone does for dinner

beer and food pairing at the pub at Monte Carlo-was ok u get 4 beers from a preset menu there private label pale ale,newcastle brown ale,warsanzer(i think that was it) doppelbock,and youngs double chocolate stout u get fried shrimp and fries,cheddar cheese soup,bratwurst and mashed potatoes,and chocolate bread pudding

2 free dinner buffets for aria- once again nothing special better than mirage buffet though

fuel the duel at the pub monte carlo 100$ bar credit my brother had this also so the 3 of us had about 5 drinks each i am somewhat of a beer snob so the beers i had were 18$ apiece. they had 3$ shots of jameson and 3$ bud light on special so if u like those u do the math. they were prompt on the 9-12 window of drinking but the waiter told us we had 28$ left and got my wife and brother 1 to go. piano playing was ok singing wise the mc sang good country songs piano players sang average at best . there was also some karaoke singers who wern't bad.

1 night stay at Mandalay Bay this place was awesome the room was huge with a bathroom that had a seperate tub and shower ,double sinks and a seperate toilet area the pool area was awesome they had a wave pool it sent out 1 wave every minute or so a, lazy river, hot tub, and 2 other pools there were also some pay to get in pools i believe one was topless and the other something about 4 seasons members

any questions about any of these rewards i'll answer the best i can

2. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have a reward for Mirage coming up. What time did you check in? How long did it take to check in?

3. hillwood24

hillwood24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On the fuel the duel, what night of the week did you go?

4. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Could you use the credit for food or only drinks?

5. franchize68

franchize68 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we checked in about noon took less than 5 minutes in vip check in which u can use if u have the mlife pearl card or higher. showed mlife card and i.d. they asked if anyone elses name would be on the room and away we went i'd say there was a dozen people in the regular checkin-in line with at least 8 workers checking them in.

6. franchize68

franchize68 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we went on thursday i'd say the place was half full we were at the pub the day before and asked if we needed to reserve a table they said no. i'm not sure about fri or sat would assume they would be a little more crowded

7. franchize68

franchize68 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it was drinks only. they had the usual pub food apps, burgers,salads,and a few entrees we got chicken tenders and fries i think they were 14$ they were pretty good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.