1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Caesars Parking on a Saturday Night

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by motownbob, Jun 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motownbob

motownbob High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are going to be seeing Celine at Ceasars on a Saturday night on our upcoming trip . A few trips ago , we met friends at the forum shops for dinner on a Saturday night and I remember that the whole area was a real Cluster **** . What is my best bet for parking before the show ? What's the best way to get to the parking structure from Paris ? Thanks , Bob

2. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We always do valet at Caesars. The garage is waaaayyy wayyyy north of the main hotel area.

There is a "secret" valet off of Flamingo heading west from the Strip. In busy times they restrict it to Augustus and Octavia tower and Diamond, but if not busy they will take anyone. On a Saturday, however, it's probably busy and restricted unless u have a Diamond card. In that case I would suggest the main valet, but I've seen that full as well on busy evenings.

3. CalifLovesVegas

CalifLovesVegas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My trick is to Self park. I drive straight to the Top of the ramp and start circling closeby elevator. Don't drive out far unless you have to.
    But 90% of time I've had luck there, IF you get there before 6pm. Closer to showtime is a Zooooooo.
    And self pkg garage is close to Celines theater. Just a short walk thru the VP area.........where all the Vp players are crammed in to play.
    Thanks Caesars. :Þ

4. motownbob

motownbob High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is the self parking accessible from the strip or is there a back way ? Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.