1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Food/Beverage credit with paid room

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Aaasaunt, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaasaunt

Aaasaunt Tourist

I booked two days at Caesar's with their $35 food/beverage credit per day promotion. I figured that $70 would be taken off my account when I check out, regardless of which day I used the credit. I called to check and the representative on the told me it's $35 a day., so if I don't charge any drinks to my room one day, but charge $70 the next, I will only get a $35 credit. Can anyone confirm this?

2. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last trip I was given a $125 food credit but they said it was for the entire time.
    IIRC if they specifically state "per day" then yes, it will only be good that day.......so spend away.

3. herder

herder Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same thing at the Aria last year. It was per day. If not used during that day it was gone.

4. Aaasaunt

Aaasaunt Tourist

Ooh, okay, thank you. I figured the lady I spoke with was wrong! I think I'm used to cruises.

5. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You answered your own question :ssst:

6. Aaasaunt

Aaasaunt Tourist

Well, I understood it to mean that you get a $35 credit towards your bill for every day of your reservation, so $70 for a two day stay, or $175 for a five day stay. I thought the total credit would come off the total food and beverages charged to your account. I now know to make sure I order $35 worth of drinks each day. Woe is me. :) (And what is that...two drinks at the pool?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.