1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Protecting you Bottle Service from 'club bums' - QUESTION

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by DonnyC, May 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Vegas club scene is totally new to me!

I'm either going to get bottle service at LAX or at GOLD - both through rewards (only way I can afford it).

I'm just going with my brother; he's 30 and I'm 34, he looks like Justin Timberlake and I look like Thor (I've been getting that for the last 2 years from people in Vegas, Europe, Canada, USA...It's the face and long blonde hair).

Anyway...we're not atrociously bad looking.

I've heard that there are girls that will flirt with guys who have bottle service in order to score free booze.

It is conceivable that at some point in time you may invite some people to your table (could be a mix of guys and girls) and that at some point in time the atmosphere turns sour and they are no longer pleasant company and you can see that they are there to make conversation or flirt in order to snag some/much/most of your booze?

We are too guys that are social...but also married. We wouldn't mind meeting some people while we are enjoying our drinks but also want to enjoy enough of the drinks to make it feel worthwhile. How do you ward off people that are just interested in scoring free booze? -

Some nights at the bars we have met some people that fun to hang out with for a long time. Sometimes, that time starts fun...but goes downhill in a hurry. In those cases we just get up and walk away. In the bottle service case...you want them to walk away.

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    its real simple the only reasons girls are coming to your table is for free booze take away the booze they will leave unless there hookers then they want your money.girls have no intrest in you without free drinks .

theres security that will remove them from your table but rember you have to tip out security at the end of the nite also

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2014
  3. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Huh??!! How do you know girls would have no interest in them without free drinks? They may be really fun to hang out with. Sheesh!!

4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    im sorry your right and the stripper giving me a lap dances blowing in my ear liked me also until my 20$ ran out.

its vegas , ive seen this a 1000 times girls table hop for free booze , drink and dump

5. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Paper did you read his post??? Bro looks like JT and he looks like Thor....odds are women will want to hang even if they don't do the bottles.

To answer the question, you just have to be attentive to the scenario and you'll sniff out the bottle rat very quickly. Our rule of thumb is if they approach our group, bottle rat since none of us are as blessed in looks. If we approach them and they join us, it's our mistake if we get fooled by the bottle rat. Needless to say not all women are bottle rats and most I have encountered actually want to hang out.

6. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i did but he didnt say he looked like bieber and i thought jt was out and bieber was in , i guess im getting old

7. wellmel

wellmel Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Although what initially attracts me to people's bottle service tables is the promise of free drinks, what keeps me is the company and good conversation. But everyone's different. Just invite people that seem too drink-friendly to the dance floor maybe? Or you could just be semi rude and say you're trying to save more of the drinks for friends that haven't arrived yet.

8. tipdrill

tipdrill Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You heard right...

I was told by a reliable source, to mitigate this risk...ask where they're from.
    If they respond LA or LV. Highly likely they're veterans at the "drink and dump."

From personally exp...one girl grabbed my arm. "pretended" she was interested but luckily my boy grabbed me real quick and pointed our her bf standing 10 feet away.

9. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    also rember there are people in the venue paid to bring groups of girls to your tables, one it makes guys happy , 2 it makes more booze sold , as more booze is sold more tips and money is generated win win for everybody but the person paying for it, some clubs call them wranglers

10. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like that I got an honest answer from a female on this topic!

11. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Would that happen more at a night club (the one I am considering is LAX) than at a lounge such as GOLD?

12. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:

more nite club, not real small places , but smome ultra lounges

lax is a nite club

13. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    do people go to LAX anymore? Either club will vary because of location. The best thing i can tell you is that most of the clubs your host will pour your drinks. Tell them upfront you will be bringing ladies in and your intentions. Also tell security guy if your in a blocked off area if its an open area then be selective. The easiest way to get girls out of your table area is to ask them to go dancing or show them around, then ditch them because most places stamp the main party so if they dont have a stamp, they wont get back to table area.

14. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Evidently, girls want free drinks at the bottle service tables. That's part of doing bottle service. Some stay, some leave, but unconsciously (or consciously) it's about free drinks for the girls.

It's like strippers at strip clubs. They only talk and be nice to you cause they want your money.

15. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would do the bottle service at LAX even though it is not great because you will find ppl giving out wrist bands for a free open bar for gold lounge at aria.

My wife and i were approached many times but we didnt go and this was just a few days ago. I say pre-game at gold lounge if you can get the free open bar and do the bottle at lax.

16. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yah the giving of wristbands devalues the reward!

However, if I could get the reservation bumped from 9:00pm - when they open - to later, 10:30 or 11:00, it would be more worth it.

I'm going to see what I can do to move the reservation time.

Maybe I will email jross - as it seems he is the guy for GOLD.

17. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You've already identified yourselves in this forum as married and unfamiliar with this process. A good rule of thumb...both for this situation and for your marriages...is to have a good time and don't invite bottle surfing chicks to your table. If the girls seem too good to be true, then they are. Limit invitations to hang out to girls who will dance with you and conversate without asking you for a drink. If they last long enough in your company without "dumping you," then offer them a drink and a seat. I will never understand why guys allow themselves to be used by dimwitted little girls who think they are so special that they should be able to take advantage of nice guys who aren't looking to sleep with them anyway.

Vegas has alot of gainfully employed women who are also attached and vacationing in their midst. I've gone with my girlfriends repeatedly to Vegas and not once have I even taken a drink from some stranger's bottle. Too many cases out there of people slipping crap in your drink and waking up later after a blackout. I want to see a bartender pour my drink and if I put it down to dance (unattended), I'm not touching it again. The entire town is not filled with female bottle rats. Maybe the douchbag guys who need a bouncer to bring girls over, rather than putting some effort to attract a woman (other than pssst...love that one) are the ones being surrounded by these types of women. In that case, they deserve to be "dumped."

18. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the reason the do it early is there not busy hoping you will actualy spend money and buy a bottle

its doesnt pay for them to give free bottles at prime time, just my 2 cents

ill have a review of drias tommorow as i just got back from the beach nite club, man its fuckin amazing, the god the bad and ugly and pics if i can figure how to post to the new board

19. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ill actualy reply to this as its a good lesson i have a few younger sisters and amen to that watch what you drink and never leave your drinks uninteded watch out for each other, and im a guy saying it, becarful. not everyone has your best interst in heart,please becareful its ll fun till its stop being.

20. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Totally agree, but I'm struggelign with deciding if it's worth my time to use bottle service at a time when $30 gets me free drinks till midnight. I guess once I factor in paying for both my brother and myself that $30 is $60. Tip a bit and I am at the $100 that I will leave for a tip using the reward anyway.

I was just looking at this reward as being an end of night time. Bit now I'm considering using it before going to Drais beach club.

I'd love to hear in your report: What day of the week you went, what time did you get in line - or did you have bottle service, how long it took you to get in, drink prices, and pictures!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.