1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria Sky Suites "Regular Room" - How to Book?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by crazyeights, Mar 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazyeights

crazyeights Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've stumbled across a few posts that describe a "regular" (or "deluxe") room type that exists alongside the true "suites" within the Sky Suites tower/area of Aria. These have been described as:

• They are not exactly the normal Aria Deluxe Room...someone thought they might be a little smaller, someone else thought a little bigger, and they are mentioned to be decorated differently,
    • Typically used as connector rooms for the actual "suites",
    • Come with all the Sky Suite amenities such as limo, lounge access, higher floor, private check-in, Sky Suites elevator(s), etc.

My question is, has anyone ever directly booked one of these rooms? Maybe you've stayed in and liked the regular Aria Deluxe Room before, but wanted to have the Sky Suite amenities?

Just curious...

2. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

I have never "directly" booked one of these rooms but I did have access to one on my stay at Aria last July. I was booked into a Sky Suite but arrived at around 9am - the Sky Suite check in desk said that my room was not ready but that I could use one of those regular rooms in the meanwhile. I took them up on it. It is just like a regular deluxe room, and it was just a hair smaller.

I saw the connecting door and realized that was the purpose of those rooms - if someone wanted an additional bedroom in a Sky Suite they could add those rooms to their reservation. I have also heard of people being comped into those rooms and having access to the Sky Suite lounge as a result.

I am pretty sure you would not be able to get a complimentary limo for booking that room - the limos are complimentary only with a Sky Suite reservation (unless you have some sort of arrangement with a host etc).

Your best bet would be to call the Sky Suite desk at Aria and ask them directly about the possibility of booking one of those rooms.

3. VDMTom

VDMTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had 2 Deluxe Queen in the Aria Sky Suite before per my host booking.

The room comes with complimentary limo pick up/drop off.

4. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    These rooms do not APPEAR to be bookable, a host has to put you in one. If anyone knows differently, I would be very interested to hear about it.

Some people have seen offers promising a SkySuite which turned out to be this type of room and reported getting the limo and other amenities on this site. I got a similar offer by email recently, called to inquire, and was told it would be for a 1br SkySuite. I haven't gone yet.

5. snoop-a-loop

snoop-a-loop Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've noticed the online pictures of the deluxe rooms seems to vary from having white bedding, to darker printed bedding. Also where the doors to the hallway are white in some, and dark wood in others. Does this relate to being in the Sky Suites section? I'll be staying at Aria in a few weeks and am curious of the differences.

6. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got back from aria and stayed in a corner suite which was very nice but not in the sky suites tower. The regular covers were white but the blanket at the end of the bed was tan/brown. The doors were a dark color in the hallways leading to the room.

7. rgerards

rgerards Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    so, I have a reservation 11-17 June (6 nights), is this something u can ask for @ check-in ? and how would u refer to this ?

I would not mind having lounge access :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.