1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Question - Using bottle service at Gold

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by DonnyC, May 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey all,

Just got this reward today.

I will be wanting to use this reward for Thursday July 24. Who do i call to make a reservation?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    According to Beach Crazy's report there is a number to call that is included with the reward. If you didn't get an email, check under "My Purchases" for the info.

3. boboswisher

boboswisher Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You need to contact Jack Ross, the manager at Gold, and he will make the arrangements for you. Try emailing Aria, Gold Lounge, or The Light Group for his contact info. He's a really nice and helpful guy. I used the reward in April and it was awesome. You will feel like a total P I M P, and not like some shlep with a coupon.:beer:

4. tacallian

tacallian Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Could you elaborate on your experience a bit? I've always been curious about the whole bottle service thing but have never actually been to any of the vegas clubs. I actually thought that those bottle service rewards seemed low on the cost for points but I guess that just means bottle service itself isn't as expensive as I had originally figured.

5. boboswisher

boboswisher Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We arrived around 10:30 and were shows to our table which was right next to the dance floor and near the bar. The reward comes with a $500 bar tab, and when the menu was brought to us we ordered a bottle of Skyy vodka, which was $375, I believe. The server came and brought all the mix we needed and made us our drinks. Every ten minutes or so she would come and replenish things and freshen our drinks. Over the next hour the club filled up, and, like all high-end nightclubs on the Strip, everybody who wasn't doing bottle service had to stand. The DJ spun EDM and some go-go dancer took to their postings. We would get up and dance (the floor progressively filled with people dancing) and then chat with some people, then sit again and keep drinking. We invited a couple of guys that we got to talking with to sit at our table in our two unused seats, and then we bought them and ourselves some tequila shots with the hundred or so bucks left on the tab. The night just kind of melted away after that. When we went to clear up, we had not gone over our $500 tab and we signed off on it and left a $100 tip, which is what is expected. And you're right, 250K Loyalty Points is way too low for what you get, imo.

6. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've heard that the waitresses pour your drinks really strong at some places so that you are inclined to buy another bottle...did that happen?

What time did you stay at the club until?

7. tacallian

tacallian Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's actually pretty damn awesome. I didn't know it was a $500 tab. Just thought the idea was a pick one bottle and the rest is on you, which while fairly close to the truth does leave out some extra shots. Definitely something to consider. Do you just have your name added to the "list" so you can just walk in? or do you actually have to walk up with a voucher from the Mlife desk? One obviously being much smoother than the other. :p

One other thing that has always bugged me. How do they prevent people from sitting at your table in the middle of a busy club while still knowing you are kosher?

8. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You call the number in the reward to book. Goes directly to mlife at Aria. They place you on hold and contact gold to set you up. I am using this next Friday, we have reservation at 11:30pm so the place will be going when we get there after we see a show. I did contact Mr. Ross to ensure all was set up and that it was ok if we had more than 6 at the table since it's a bachelorette party.

9. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your name will be on the list and they will walk you to the table. Some have had JaCk Ross take them to the table as he is the host. Security is always around VIP and their job is to keep people out unless you say it's cool

10. techie223

techie223 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just for a different perspective, we went on a Tuesday because the reward was a birthday present for 2 friends and that's the day it fell on. The lounge is only open until midnight on that day, and there is no DJ, just taped music. I made the reservation in person at the MLife desk, and they called the lounge for me.

It definitely was not a party scene, with just a few people coming and going. On that night, sitting in the lounge area was not a problem.

In all honesty, that worked out best for us. We are all in our 40s/early 50s, so were a little concerned that it would not be our scene, but the music was a nice mix and played at a level where we could chat without having to yell at each other. We had a 1L bottle of Grey Goose and 4 bottles of water for our $500, and they were quite attentive with replacing mixes.

So the nice thing about this reward is that you can choose to party hard or not, just depending on which day you choose. :thumbsup:

11. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So you will actually want to make that phone call when the lounge is open?

12. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, they have people that work reg hours. I called in the afternoon with no problem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.