1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Max 3 rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by fire46149, May 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fire46149

fire46149 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know you only get 3 to redeem in 90 days. I redeemed a hotel stay, one night. My stay will be over 90 days from this redemption, so can I use three or two more redemptions on my trip? I will have the ability to redeem prior to my trip for some food and will be over 90 days from when I booked so hoping to maximize

2. simonay

simonay Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As a newcomer myself i'm also interested in this. What i've read here and in the FAQ's suggests that it is when the reward is redeemed and used that counts so according to the board logic you will only have 2 regular rewards that you could redeem to go along with it. This does exclude some of the other rewards which aren't limited (As i understand it!) such as the Monorail passes.

The thing that confuses me is that after booking my hotel reservation and getting a res code from the hotel this reward has moved to 'redeemed' in the MyVegas reward history so it makes me think that i could buy more... i'd certainly like to know definitively...

Feel free to correct me anyone, just imparting what i've read so far...

3. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can consume/use 3 rewards in a 30 day period, regardless of when the reward was booked.

4. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will be in Vegas to use your first reward. That one counts when you check-in, thus leaving you with only 2.

Even though it shows up as redeemed, it doesn't count until you arrive. It shows as redeemed because it is no longer able to be cancelled and the LP's refunded back to you if you decide not to go.

5. fire46149

fire46149 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone!

6. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks for clarifying this, I was about to go crazy and say "THEY CHANGED IT FROM 30 TO 90 DAYS!?!?!"...

my next two trips are not 90 days apart...I would have been quite sad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.