1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Shoe Stores on Strip (Ladies)

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by alana86, May 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alana86

alana86 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well men can answer if they want but ... :)

I'm wondering what stores in Treasure Island/Caesars mall (or other on the strip) I should check out for affordable shoes (affordable being pairs of shoes priced normally between $40-$100, not Chanel flip flops or anything). I'm from Canada and so bored of our shoe stores. I feel like all we have is Aldo and Sterling here. I'm looking to get some cute Summer shoes that we don't have in Canada.

2. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Probably won't find "affordable" in the Forum Shoppes. But the Fashion Show Mall (next to TI, across from Wynn) might have some options. I've really only gone in the department stores there so can't remember what other stores are there.

There are store listings for the Forum Shoppes, Fashion Show mall, Miracle Mile (at PHo) etc online. See if anything tickles your fancy.....

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    depends what you call afordable

but theres an h & m and gucci so theres plenty all over the map

4. VegasGroove

VegasGroove VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Alana,

Try the Nine West store in the south Premium Outlet mall. Every trip to Vegas, I come out of that store with a shopping bag of at least 2 pairs of shoes and a handbag.

If NW isn't your style, there are a ton of other shoe stores in that mall.

5. HoyaHeel

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think she was pretty clear what she is considering affordable:peace:

6. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are a couple of stores in the Miracle Mile mall that will fit the bill. There used to be a store on the 2nd Floor at the Rio that sold clothes and really cute shoes. I can't remember the name but I bought lots of shoes there over the years. It has been a few years since I checked, so not sure if it is still there, but if you happen to be at The Rio anyway, perhaps it is. Up the escalator on the Masquerade side to second level.

7. alana86

alana86 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes ;) Thanks!

8. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a store in the walkway between Bally's and Paris called Shooz (I think) that has a lot of cute stuff, but I'm unsure of what their prices are like. I just window shop as we walk by.

9. HoyaHeel

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depending on when your trip is, Nordstrom could be having their semi-annual women's sale - great shoe prices, usually have a very nice selection. Other department stores the same.

My husband and I have actually bought shoes at Caesars - both Merrells, years ago, at the Walking Company. And I've bought stuff at Kiehls and a couple other stores, but mostly we browse there. My husband likes it because he can drink & shop at the same time. Ah, Vegas :peace:

Our last trip (Feb 2013) we stayed at TI for a convention across the street at Sands so we went to Fashion show a few times (and, after 10+ years traveling to Vegas, was actually the first time we'd been in there) They have a few nice happy hours & some quick/convenient food. I did get my birthday bracelet at Neiman Marcus:thumbsup:

10. cphllps

cphllps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was going to suggest Shooz and I looked and think most prices fit the bill. There is another shoe store in the shops on the "basement" level of Bally's.

11. Julie888

Julie888 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Macy's at Fashion Show Mall has a good selection and lots of sales. If you have a Macy's card, there are often added discounts. If not, go to the office and they will give you Tourist discount card, usually good for 20% off.

There are regular shoe stores in FS. Depends on the style you're after.

I've bought at Shooz. They specialize in sparkly shoes.

12. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The south Premium Outlets come to mind immediately. On Las Vegas Boulevard, but south of the main Strip area. There seems to be a concentration of shoe shops toward the north end of the mall.

13. marycanary

marycanary Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I second Macy's ....have got some amazing deals over the years. Also Aersoles in The Fashion Mall....1/2 of what we pay in Canada!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.