1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Glad I bought my tickets a month ago

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by ski-doo_rider, May 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ski-doo_rider

ski-doo_rider Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    SouthWest's prices out of MHT have been nuts lately!!! I month ago I saw a super low price ($125 each way) and jumped on it. Glad I did. For the last 3 weeks the same flight I am flying out on is $286 and the return flight is $223 for a total of $509.00 I love MHT as it is only 10 min from my house, but man Southwest needs some competition, come JetBlue please come to MHT!!! Not to mention Southwest no longer has a direct flight from MHT to Vegas....

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They do have one non-stop each way on Saturdays this summer.

But getting rid of the daily non-stop eliminated MHT for me.

3. ski-doo_rider

ski-doo_rider Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would prefer a nonstop, but I can live with the one stop with no plane change. It's still better than having to deal with Logan...

4. runningonthehub

runningonthehub VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Southwest needs some competition flying MDW-LAS also.

5. JTEINMN

JTEINMN Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ski-Doo Rider;
    I too am 10-15 minutes away from MHT, however I missed your great find, but did get $315 r/t for the end of Aug. I paid even more last year. Looks like airfare is out of whack right now, just saw another thread, and in the Midwest they are paying even more than I am....:peace:

Have a great trip.

Good Luck!

6. teroot10

teroot10 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    WOW I just posted about flights from everywhere being so High. I wish I could find $125.00 out of Indy closest Southwest to me in Cincy next to Lexington or Louisville. All airlines are really high it seems like. Hoping for around $270 or under would be even better even $300.00. Trips in Sept so I have time.

My 2 rooms are comped for 5 nights and $37.00 for the 6th night and of course $100.00 resort fee. When did they start these ? There are 5 of us going. I can't wait so many changes I'm hearing about since I was there in Fed 2013.

7. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MHT is our favorite...we have been flying out of BDL the last 2 years because I insist on the nonstop...no reason SW should have stopped the nonstops out of MHT they were always full. When I looked last month for my June dates there were flights adding up to $600- $800 rt out of MHT....they have been outrageous every time I look. The number of flights they show out of MHT has drastically reduced over the past few years also. Still our favorite airport, hope to be able to fly out of there again sometime.

8. Cinwhim

Cinwhim Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Teroot10 is Dayton an option for you? I haven't looked much but last year got better rates than from Columbus. Worth checking out if you can do the drive.

9. teroot10

teroot10 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes it is and I've been checking from there and Columbus. I love flying out of Dayton. There rates are just as high as Cincy if not higher now.

They use to be the best kept secret for flights cheap and small airport and always on time. No more.

I'm going to keep watching. I even keep watching out of Indy, Losuiville, Lexington.

I just find it amazing how much flights have gone up from just a year ago.

Thanks though teroot

10. ski-doo_rider

ski-doo_rider Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Thanks! Hope you have a great trip as well, gonna be a long wait till Ocotber for me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.