1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas mLife Consecutive Room Nights

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by SH0CK, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    <MARK>UPDATE</MARK>
    As of April 1, 2015, the wording for the free rooms has been changed to this:

Since this definitively disallows having consecutive free nights using any of the rewards, I'm going to close this thread.

<STRIKE>Just going thru the list of rooms for each hotel, this is CURRENTLY the availabilty of using the room rewards consecutively.

Always double check on the second screen (after clicking next) under Terms and Conditions

These hotels state that they DO NOT allow use of the same reward on consecutive nights:
    Bellagio
    Excalibur
    Luxor

Monte Carlo

These hotels do not have the wording and SHOULD allow use of the same reward on consecutive nights:
    Aria
    Circus Circus
    Mandalay Bay
    MGM Grand
    Mirage
    NYNY
    Vdara

Remember, they reserve the right to cancel or change the promotions at any time, even with or without the wording in the terms stated in the game.</STRIKE>

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  2. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The ones that should allow it ... is that just for the bonus nights or the regular ones as well?

For example, if I want 3 nights at Aria and only one is a bonus date, will they let me book 2 weekday comp nights and 1 weekday bonus? If so, that would make life much easier for our September trip

edit: nevermind, non bonus is limited to one redemption per person.

3. wagnerbd

wagnerbd Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As a datapoint, last week I booked 3 consecutive weekday bonus nights for July at Aria.

4. carrie_dave_and_cody

carrie_dave_and_cody Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just booked 4 nights at Aria with out a problem. 2 were booked on Thursday last week, 1 bonus, 1 regular. the other 2 bonus were booked on Sunday.

5. tipdrill

tipdrill Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've done MC consecutive weekend nights. They give you 2 confirmation #'s but the CSR said they'll just combine the reservation upon check in.

6. weekapaug74

weekapaug74 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like I might be in trouble. I've got 3 nights at Excalibur next month and 2 of the rewards are back-to-back weekday bonus nights. When I made the reservation the operator said the reservations would be linked when check-in.

7. SH0CK

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They would have informed you when you called in to make the reservation if it wasn't allowed. After you've got the confirmation numbers, you're OK.

8. StingerHook

StingerHook High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I posted this in another thread, but I called myVegas yesterday to ask about using different reward types on consecutive nights (midweek bonus room on Weds., midweek room on Thurs, weekend bonus room on Fri.). The rep I spoke with said that if I was going to redeem multiple room rewards, regardless of type, I would need at least one paid night between two myVegas nights (so I could still redeem those rewards on Weds. and Fri nights, but would need to either pay for Thursday night at the Monte Carlo or stay somewhere else).

9. imderekpoe

imderekpoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should be able to book consecutive nights between 2 people, even with the same rewards. My wife and I just booked 3 nights in September as each of us have a weekend reward and I have a weekday. The reservationist did check with someone and came back and said that was allowed and booked us for the 3 nights.

10. StingerHook

StingerHook High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going to be solo on this trip, so this time I'll just need to find somewhere else. But that's good information for future reference - thanks!

11. weekapaug74

weekapaug74 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was able to use 2 weekday bonus days + 1 weekend day at Excalibur. 3 consecutive nights total.

I'm not sure if this was within the rules. But they allowed it.

The only downside was that I had to get my room keys re-programmed every morning at registration.

12. m.clizzle

m.clizzle Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    worked for me. I had a single night booked at MGM, and put two back to back night merged with that reservation. Used a midweek bonus and midweek room.

13. binkie

binkie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have consecutive nights at Excalibur in September Friday-Bonus, Saturday -Regular Reward. Would it be ok to try the $20 trick to try to get the Contemporary Rooms eventho this is MyVegas Rewards? Thanks:wave:

14. SH0CK

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Always worth a shot. :thumbsup:

15. TuscaloosaJohnny

TuscaloosaJohnny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was able to book two consecutive weekday bonus nights at Luxor with no issue.

I noticed, though, when I tried to get two Mirage weekdays bonus nights rewards I couldn't....it now says those are limited to one per account. (Most of the MGM properties say three.)

16. MikeSlotPlayer

MikeSlotPlayer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I called yesterday and they would not let me book two consecutive bonus nights at the Aria.

17. MikeSlotPlayer

MikeSlotPlayer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It turns out that reservations made an error in not letting me book two consecutive bonus nights.

18. QuarterDMG

QuarterDMG Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I looked yesterday at the Mirage it showed the limit as 3. Does this mean that you should be able to book 3 consecutive midweek bonus days? We're getting ready to book our trip and all 3 days show as available on the bonus day calendar.

19. SH0CK

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check the terms on the second page. It still says "not available for existing or consecutive reservations" for Mirage.

20. QuarterDMG

QuarterDMG Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the response. If my wife and I each have our own account could we do day 1 and 3 under my acct and day 2 under hers so they aren't consecutive under the same account? Also do they still offer weekend nights as a reward? I don't check the rewards very often and the only one I saw the other day was the midweek one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.