1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Play Double LP or Hold Out for Double XP??

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Badger31, May 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Badger31

Badger31 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a pretty sizable chip stack saved up, and I'm not heading to Vegas until the end of July. So, based on your experiences (I've only been playing since January)...when can we expect another Double XP?

2. zlanga

zlanga High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My guess, tomorrow.

USBC Nationals
  3. luci5

luci5 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Doesn't Double XP and Double LP on level ups equate to the same thing?

4. rvallez6

rvallez6 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It equates to the same thing if you play enough to level up twice. But if you level up once, the double LP is better. Also, some levels require more XP to level up, so leveling up once with standard XP does not equal leveling up twice with double.

5. anonanon

anonanon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If your chip stack can afford a level up, this is the GOLDEN MOMENT people! We don't play for xp, we play for LP!!

If your short in the stack then I'd suggest waiting, but as I stock up until double XP or LP events, I've gotta play!! :D

6. rvallez6

rvallez6 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i'm about 70 k from leveling up with no chips. I'm going to have to wait to collect from my strip and then extend my run or attempt to increase my chip stack through blackjack. If i play blackjack i could extend the stack pretty quickly or i could lose my ass quickly while only getting half the XP per chip bet and miss my double LP's. If i play slots with whatever i get from the strip, i could hit a couple of jackpots that will let me level up or i could lose it all, wondering if i could have won more in BJ.

7. Happily

Happily High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Um, Double LP is better. Why wait?

8. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unless you aren't close to leveling up... but yea why wouldn't you want 2000 instead of 1000? It would take forever to earn that extra 1000lps

9. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If history is any indication of what you might expect, then tomorrow it will be double bonus XP on Level Up Bonus. They might have some puzzle game and then a new game release. Then you can expect double XP

10. Badger31

Badger31 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Again...I'm relatively new to this, but I just burned through my starting stack of almost 700,000 and leveled up 3 times for a total of about 4,000 LP's. Last time there was double XP I leveled up 21 times for a total 13,000 LP's (started with 450,000).

Maybe I just had a really, REALLY good day that day??

11. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I leveled up three times today (6,000 LP) PLUS I got 500 LP on my daily spin, which multiplied up to more than 2100, PLUS I got the LPs from playing enough to level up 3X. All told, I gained right around 10,000 LP! It did cost me nearly my entire 450,000 chip stack, however. Now I have under 30K.

12. rvallez6

rvallez6 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just barely leveled up last night to get my 2K LP's. I was close already but i lost my chips (I don't save chips up, i usually go through them each day). At the end, i was about 8K away and i collected a couple thousand from my strip and filled out some surveys and i punched through shortly before midnight lol.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.