1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Massage downtown

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by ohmom, May 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ohmom

ohmom Low-Roller

Is Golde nugget the only place to get a massage downtown?

Last edited: May 10, 2014
  2. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think so. I mean, there are some other places in the neighborhood, but most of those look like the happy-ending variety.

3. ohmom

ohmom Low-Roller

Lol I almost specified glad I didn't have too

4. rvallez6

rvallez6 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    well, saying "Massage Downtown" is not the best way to convey that you don't want a happy ending lol.

5. ohmom

ohmom Low-Roller

My bad ...can't edit the title on my phone either

6. theshaah

theshaah High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Come on Sonya...where are the so called rub and tug joints downtown? I walk all around there regularly and never see any. There are tons on paradise road... but I haven't seen any n downtown lv.

7. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm sure that's where I was walking. What did they put in my drinks? :haha:

I was at MSS and tweaked the crap out of my back. Couldn't get in at GN. A slot attendant said there were a couple places down Main. I never saw one I would have gone into on my own. :wink2: But you are right about Paradise.

8. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Spring Mountain Road is loaded with 'em

9. hedgehog

hedgehog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Which ones?

10. siwst852

siwst852 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LMAO thanks Sonya.

11. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    never been in the market for a vegas massage that offered a "happy ending." (honestly officer, i had no idea!)

not really on topic, so i'll be brief. i assume that any off-strip strip mall massage joint is the kind that will gladly sell you added service for $20 or $40. as a regular visitor to the pinball hall of fame, i see there's a "hawaiian massage" that's 24 hours next door in the tiny strip mall. that place has to be one of those places, right?

as for downtown, how is it that nobody other than the nugget runs a spa? obviously nobody thinks the clientele is there, but i'm surprised by that.

12. Papagiorgio

Papagiorgio Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not to get off topic but I went to a massage place in a mall near me about 2 and a half years ago. I was with my Mom and stopped in one day after buying clothes for a vacation. I'd been to other mall massage places where they have you lay on a table fully clothed. This was my first time at this particular mall place. When I walked in, I couldn't for the life of me figure out why the lady working there was wearing stiletto shoes. As a gay guy, I just chalked it up to the chick having serious style and not minding doing massages all day long on her feet in those things. I tell my Mom just to sit in a chair towards the entrance of the store and then this lady walks me past the beds in the middle of the store and into a backroom. On the way through the door to the backroom, I look back at my Mom who gives me the craziest look and I just shrugged my shoulders in return to indicate I don't know what the hell is going on. When I get to the backroom I look around as this lady leads me to a tight little nook that has a massage bed squeezed into with a hanging curtain on a bar that she slid closed after I got inside. The room definitely was a dressing room at one point in this store's life. The lady yells at me to "take you shirt off" when I suddenly hear a man moaning out loud. I instantly panicked, realizing this is not the type of massage I was looking for. The lady's high heels click loudly as she comes back into the room through the curtain, her top now unbuttoned. I gasped so loud. In fact, I was flailing my arms very wildly with very limp wrists out of shock (and fear). She looks at me and says "Oh no. This massage not kind for you." I turned red and she walked me out to the front of the store after buttoning up her top. I stuttered I was so embarrassed. My mom looked at me and knew right away something was up. The lady pushed me onto a table in the middle of the store an proceeded to give me a fully clothed massage. I was so confused I just laid there while she worked. When it was over I was sweating bullets and I paid and left. I told my Mom the whole story. Less than 2 weeks later I was watching the local news and sure enough the headline was that the massage place at this particular mall was shut down for selling extra services at a rate of $10 and $20 dollars, respectively. For that price, this lady would have been a steal. But for me, it would have been an expensive nightmare!

13. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i've never been to any place that sells extra services, i would have freaked out just as you did.

14. Nevada1278

Nevada1278 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try Feetish Spa Parlour inside the Emergency Arts Building.

Feetish Spa Parlor is a day spa meets Victorian parlor meets curiosity shop located on the 2nd floor of the Emergency Arts building on East Fremont Street in Downtown Las Vegas, Nevada. Here, licensed esthetician and nail technician Andrea Lipomi performs body treatments, facials and nail services in a private setting, with a focus on quality products, expert massage techniques and hospitality.

HOURS:

Appointments Available M, W, F, Sat from 10am – 10pm

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.