1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hyde Bellagio questions

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Jonnyvegas, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonnyvegas

Jonnyvegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I are in our 40's and I believe to be fairly "hip". We don't want a to go to a full blown club, that is no longer our scene.

What is Hyde like from 5pm - 10pm?
    Does the $30 entry fee still be in effect?
    Would two 40 somethings fit in at that time?

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I are in our 40's and I believe to be fairly "hip". We don't want a to go to a full blown club, that is no longer our scene.

What is Hyde like from 5pm - 10pm? NICE PLACE TO HAVE A DRINK AND WATCH THE FOUNTIANS

Does the $30 entry fee still be in effect? NO

Would two 40 somethings fit in at that time?YOU WILL BE FINE

RELAX HAVE A DRINK ITS VEGAS BABBY:thumbsup:

3. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My buddy works for sbe in LA, he went there from dc. Hyde is a great place to go which is owned by sbe. There will be no cover during the times that you were asking about.

It will be slower but that is a good thing since you can relax out on the patio area and watch the fountain shows.

It does become very crowded and a club atmosphere later on and you will need to wait in line etc.

4. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hyde is a great place to end the day or start the night. The last few times I gave been seems most ppl there early are 30's and 40's. As long as there is no conventions or special events there is no cover, but seems they are getting busier with groups renting the one big outside area so that may not be as accessible.

5. anyone who uses the term "hip" isn't actually "hip" in any way. So, stay away from Hyde :thumbsup:

6. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    well you make less sense then me :poke:

hyde will be fine enjoy yourself good spot for drinks early

7. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

I'm so glad you asked this question - we are of similar age, slightly older maybe, and I've been wondering the same thing about going there earlier. Glad to see we can have some drinks and watch the fountains without a cover!

8. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i recomemend it all the time ,it doesnt turn into a nite club really till 11 pm , even though they start charging at 10 pm.

nice place very expensive but great view to see the fountians and unwind and have drink, no real dress code just casual so enjoy:thumbsup:

9. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did they enlarge the space...taking over Circo? I had read that was the plan so I was curious if construction was going on, not started yet or all finished??

Anybody been there recently??

10. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    no its the same pretty small

11. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So...

If we show up before 10PM & stay late will we be required to pay the cover?

12. GoFlamesGo

GoFlamesGo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No but to sit you'll need to buy a bottle. We go to hyde lounge and hyde nightclub every time we go to lv. Awsome space, crowd is not really the 21 year old fist pumpers and the staff from servers to hosts to security are all pros.

13. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    no but understand its a niteclub its packed .

14. chekraze

chekraze Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't worry about your age. No one there cares. Everyone there to have a good time and is welcoming. I just celebrated turning 50 in Vegas and after MJ One show at Mandalay my wife and 14 friends (all in their 40s) wanted to end the night at Mix lounge. I'd never been up there and was curious. We went up and view of strip is nice but the whole vibe just didn' t do it for me and I didn't want to spend our last night there despite getting great bottle deals.

I talked my friends into giving Hyde a try. Got there just after 12 and missed last fountain show but got one of the tables overlooking water and strip. It was an unforgettable night! My friends had such a great time they will never bother remembering that we paid $704/bottle for our vodka.

For a small club they can throw a party including confetti, lasers on the roof and a big dancing bear. I think the prime tables are near the dance floor but for our kind of group the ones near the water are prime as we tend to make our own party happen and frankly it was just too loud at those tables. OK, had to show my age a bit there :)

15. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hyde from 5-10 is a great place to chill with a drink.

16. easystreet57

easystreet57 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, thumbs up for “Hyde” at Bellagio

We made plans during our summer trip last year that we would leave the pool at MC early and start our evening with a visit to Hyde for what they refer to as “cocktails and small bites”, 5- 10 pm. It good was a good decision.
    Events seldom repeat themselves the same exact way, but on this mid-week July evening, we arrived to find a beautiful setting that was only occupied by a few couples. The server was a very pleasant young lady and because of the small crowd, she had time to chat with us about the menu, us, her and Vegas stuff. She was even able to take our picture and even got into a few herself. It was a good time and wonderful view, particularly at twilight. The Effile Tower at Paris is directly across the lake and really something to see, lit up through the fountains against the darking sky.
    I have to add that the price point is a little “salty”. Four drinks and two “small plates” found its way into three digit range, but I am not saying that the experience was not worth it. Try to make it there and enjoy.

Added a couple of view photos.

Attached Files:

17. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    get there before it becomes a club as pepe le pew the doorman is d bag so much easier going in earlier and skipping his bs.

18. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    SHIFTER is BACK!!!!

19. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought the same thing :thumbsup:

Can you smoke at Hyde? I mean, on the patio area?

20. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    smoke what:thumbsup:

you can vape

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.