1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Route To the IP/Quad Parking Garage

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Droyus, May 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Droyus

Droyus Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Up until April 2012 I could have driven into the Imperial Palace parking garage blindfolded. But after all of the LINQ construction, the removal of the old front entrance and the erasure of Winnick Avenue, I don't know what the current options are for reaching the parking garage's rear entrance. I haven't been to the strip for more than 2 years while the latest phase of construction runs its course. I've discovered that Downtown can be a lot of fun!

Can cars still use the old service road which runs directly beneath the monorail track, or was that wiped out in the LINQ construction? Do we have to use the Harrah's/Quad access road off of Koval to get to the parking garages nowadays? Does the Harrah's parking garage entrance from the strip provide access to the road which runs behind the hotels?

2. Sinatraatthesands

Sinatraatthesands Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

It's the worst garage in Vegas, a total death trap. There's a sign off Koval. Hope you make it out without an accident.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.