1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Double LP Disappearing

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by wennykilson, Apr 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wennykilson

wennykilson Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone else had trouble with the double LP today? When I reach a new level, I get the Oops message and have to reload the page. Then, it takes away 2000 LP during the reload, which I then get rewarded back to me after playing another hand of BJ. It took me a while to realize that in my last 3 level ups, I have earned nothing. Not sure about earlier in the day.

MyVegas giveth and MyVegas taketh away.

2. sm2420

sm2420 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same here, I leveled-up 2 times got the error message, got the LP's, then
    they disappeared.
    I submitted a support email, still waiting for a reply.
    I'll let you know when I hear something.

3. John Steiner

John Steiner Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also had 3 level ups error and now am missing 6000 LPs. I have sent 3 problem reports to the MyVegas support staff and so far have rec'd two replies NOT addressing the issue and saying that this resolves the problem....They are really confused....I am waiting for yet another answer to my latest problem submission!

4. mgill1974

mgill1974 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This happned to me too, all my chips are gone as well.

WTF

5. wennykilson

wennykilson Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think I'm around 10000 chips out, but I am still too stubborn to stop playing. My last level up worked fine as far as I can tell.

6. Sarava

Sarava Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My girlfriend and I have both played a lot this morning and gained numerous levels each, and everything seemed fine. Though I admit that I wasn't looking for a problem.

7. onionhater

onionhater Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This happened to me as well. I thought I was going crazy.

Let us know what support does.

8. SeattleJosh

SeattleJosh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Now I'm scared to play...I'm level 99 about to hit 100 for 2000 LPs. Unless they are stolen!

9. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I leveled up twice with no problems. Also, it seems they've extended the time period for this promotion into tomorrow, so maybe they fixed the issue and extended the time as a peace offering?

10. babe8piggy

babe8piggy Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't get the double LP for leveling up either. I submitted a ticket and the MyVegas support staff responded indicating they were fixing the problem (that was around 11:00 a.m. Pacific) and as of now, I still did not get my points. I checked my ticket and the staff noted it was "solved". I sent a follow up message. It's very frustrating. I feel like I might be out 2000 LP after playing for three hours and losing a lot of chips. :thumbsdown:

11. The Furry One

The Furry One Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the 'Oops' message yesterday when levelling up and pretty sure I got shortchanged over the LPs, levelled up again this morning and all was fine. Haven't bothered putting a ticket in for yesterdays screw up, thought it was perhaps just me not paying attention properly, and probably a bit late now ... oh well, it's a free game so nothing lost really in my mind.

Furry

12. babe8piggy

babe8piggy Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually got the 2000 LP credited to my account this morning, so it is worth submitting a ticket for any lost LP. MyVegas Slots does have records of everyone's play so the staff can verify. Good luck to those who decide to follow up on the matter!

13. jum

jum Guest

Same thing happened to me. Was about level up on Blackjack and got the opps. Reloaded, played one more hand and leveled up and received 2 x 1000LP. Checked an hour later and was back to pre-level up LP.

Submitted case to myvegas and half an hour my case was close due to Terms of Service of Android Device. Re-open ticket saying I was playing on the Facebook App on the Web Browser. 4 hours later Big Ryan replied saying that they corrected the issue as of 1PST and closed my case again. Check but still had pre-level LP but the countdown timer on dbl LP event was 14 hours to 20 hours.

So I gave up chasing down the missing 2k LP and proceeded to level up 15 more times to net me 30k LP from playing 25k hand blackjack. Only time that I play is during dbl LP day.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.