1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Aria Lunch/Bellagio Dinner? Or vice-versa?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by mamamk, Apr 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mamamk

mamamk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have enough points for one of each. Any recommendations as to which one for lunch and which one for dinner?

2. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just go to one of the buffets at the end of their lunch hours. They switch over from lunch to dinner and don't kick anyone out during that transition period.

3. mamamk

mamamk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually.....

We considered that but we want to be looser with our planning, don't want to have to time things that carefully. Thanks for that suggestion!

4. illdonk

illdonk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd recommend the Bellagio dinner buffet just because I remember it being the best buffet I've had in Vegas while the lunch buffet was merely very good. I haven't head any raves about Aria, though I'm sure it's of a high quality.

5. gabeoak

gabeoak Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually prefer the buffet at Aria. I remember when Bellagio was in the top tier of Buffets. It was bumped from that perch by the likes of Wynn, Cosmo, Bacchanal.
    The last time I ate at lunch at Bellagio buffet I did not enjoy it. It was warm, seemed dim (and not in an appealing ambiance sort of way). A couple of the dishes were served at borderline improper temps.

The Aria buffet is more open, brighter. It has a more modern buffet layout. I liked the style of portioning at Aria. The line is usually fairly short compared to Bellagio (so if you arent Gold or Plat, that can make a big difference. If you're Noir, why are you at the buffet?!lol)

All in all I would say quality of ingredient and food product is about the same.
    But for me, the Aria was just more of an enjoyable experience.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.