1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best outlet stores?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by weiman, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weiman

weiman Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I are coming in May and looking for the best mall or outlet locations to do some clothes shopping where we can get great deals and not spend much. What is the best spot that is reasonably close to the strip?
    Thanks in advance.

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are staying at Aria it'd be pretty quick and easy to go out front to Monte Carlo and catch The Deuce to the southern outlet mall.

3. jammer23

jammer23 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have gone to north premium outlets a few times these past 2 years. It's premium outlets so it will be difficult finding really great deal.

From the strip, hop on the SDX bus going North. The last stop.

4. pressitagain

pressitagain VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We just came back a week ago from the South Premium Outlet mall. Definitely worth the trip. Spent over 1k but would have easily cost 2k-3k in Canada. The savings are worth the trip.

5. QIKFIX

QIKFIX Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Totally agree, coming from Australia we prob buy 80% of our clothes n shoes when we are here.

We get the discount booklet for $5 from customer service and hit it. I know my wife saves a fortune just in the Guess stores, 25% off. Bags at home range $150-400, at the outlets only $30-100.

Q

6. gguerra

gguerra High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As mentioned before, don't expect to find many great deals price wise at either North or South. You'd probably see the same deals at a regular mall like Fashion Show Mall..

7. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know that in general, shoes are by far a much better deal at the south (old Belz) mall than at FSM.

8. luci5

luci5 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No need to pay $5 for the coupon book. Just join the VIP Shopper Club on the outlets's website and you can download a coupon to get it free.

Guess bags are my weakness too. The ones I buy are usually around $80 so I buy something else to take it over $100 as I usually have a coupon for 20% off $100 spend.

Last trip I didn't get my Guess bag at the outlets, I got it from Ross Dress for Less for a lot less than even the outlets. It was just one random bag they happened to have. In the UK Guess bags start around £125 ($210).

9. QIKFIX

QIKFIX Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cheers Luci5

I am now a VIP.

Regards
    Q

10. luci5

luci5 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :thumbsup:

And being a VIP gives you access to a whole load more coupons you can print off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.