1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What clubs or pool parties during Mayweather Fight Weekend

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by tapout, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tapout

tapout Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any others visiting that weekend and want to compare notes of what clubs or pool parties to hit up?

2. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it depends. First off, how much money are you looking to spend. how many guys/girls

3. rider_pride77

rider_pride77 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am also looking for that weekend. Me and a buddy are heading down that thursday and were looking to hit up some pool parties. It looks like most table minimums are pretty high that weekend for 2 guys, so we will probably be just going through general admission. We are looking at probably hitting up encore beach that friday since we will be at the Mirage and its close. Anyone ever gone to EBC? What was the general admission line like?

4. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For guys, well let's just say it will be busy. Plan on waiting an hr or 2 and you might the daybed and cabanas only for guys speach

5. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cinco de Mayo weekend, fight weekend and Kentucky Derby (not sure if that has a lot of pull).

EBC is a great party to attend. Personally weekends better since most come in Friday late for the weekend. Only did Friday once and it was good but not like the weekends. Will be a good party still on Friday.

We always go pre sale instead of waiting on the GA line as it does move quicker. Hot 100 starts May 2 at Wet and you can sign up for the guestlist on their website also.

I like the lineup at EBC better Sat/Sun with Guetta and Avicii vs Le Grand on Friday and would go Avicii over Guetta personally. If that is an opion definitely pre sale as the mins and crowds will be crazy for those 2 especially Avicii as he cancelled all of his April appearances.

6. buckeyestud

buckeyestud Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going that weekend + a few additional days with my wife and our friends from the UK. Tickets for Rehab on Sunday are $125.00 (+13.75 service charge) for males and $75.00 (+$8.25 service charge) for females. Any idea what the min is for a table/cabana?

Otherwise we are booked for RRL on Friday evening and will probably book a nice dinner somewhere Saturday (Hakkasan perhaps?) Gonna be a bit hectic trying to go Club Fri eve/Club Sat eve/Pool day Sunday

7. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    rehab i dont but me guess for cabanas around 2500 i belive also depends where the cabana is , they also have day beds and other less expensive things i think its start anywhere fron 250-500 and up.plus tip and securty tip out very overpriced and expensive have fun.

u might want to think about wet rebulic instead

8. buckeyestud

buckeyestud Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, I think it's a solid idea. We're staying at Cosmo but not sure what the vibe is like on Sundays for Marquee but it's certainly a possiblity. If we're gonna leave the hotel it might as well be worth it. Is EBC any good Sundays? The main reason we are pressing Sunday is bc it is our friend's birthday on the 4th.

9. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you guys should just all meet up and pool your resources! much cheaper all around!

10. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ebc , wet and marquee prices and how they will be determined by the dj's the book, usually very big names, you cant wrong with any.

rehab your buying into the old hype and tv show, been there done that for years when it first started. much better options now but its your choice, rehab is know beacuse of it doesnt mean its the best. either have fun wich you will,it wont be cheap and if your guys be prepared to wait in line, just a heads up. u might want to do presale tics if its a big name dj if ur not doing a day bed or cabanna.

basicaly same price as going to a nite club

11. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Drais will open MDW, if you want to spend with tons of celebs. Marquee, Tao beach, ebc, daylight and wet republic will all be good, sapphire will open then to. Biggest thing is how much you want to spend. Average entry will be $75, average cabana will be 2k. Being its a busy weekend I doubt that most places will do daybeds for guys, unless you had equal amount of girls.

12. buckeyestud

buckeyestud Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haven't been before, is a daybed ideal for 4 ppl? May have 6 total. Ideally would like to have a spot to chill and not have to worry about lines.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.