1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Grinding out chip shares

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by The Furry One, Apr 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Furry One

The Furry One Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Having redeemed my 3 awards for our upcoming trip (and with the wife being very, very late to the party but pleased to see the treats I've got her for free) I'm now in the process of trying to help her complete her Strip and also earn as many LP's as she can before we head off (so she might be able to redeem something worthwhile too) by sharing as many posts where she can earn a few chips from my play as I can.

We don't have any MyVegas 'friends' other than each other and are happy to keep it that way as we don't much care for random strangers being able to access our FB accounts so I'm basically min betting on games just to be able to put these posts up. With her being so late to the party though I'm only recently rediscovering some of the games that to be frank I never bothered with after an initial look-see when playing purely for my own benefit (most of them aside from Lucky Birds).

Thus far I know Excalibur and Dolphin Habitat provide the ability to share chips with her whenever I get the free spins bonus which seem to come around often enough while Lost In Time also offers her the chance of getting some chips when I make it to a bonus round. Studio City is a complete wash as the only chance I get to put up a chip share post is when I finish the entire game cycle. I'm getting kind of bored now just playing these three though lol.

So if anyone has any pointers to any of the other games that provide a decent frequency of being able to put up chip share posts please let me know ... obviously High Roller games are out of the question as I've found the low-rolling games offer me the chance to do this with little to no impact on my own chip-stack (for when those double XP/LP opportunities arise).

Furry

2. Icedgenes

Icedgenes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was also wary about inviting strangers to my page but I do not use Facebook for much else. I do try to invite people who have photos, make non game related posts and I interact with these new Facebook friends now and then.

Ask your real friends to sign up. Even if they don't play much or at all, you will get a bonus percentage added to your daily spin. Some day they may even want to travel in the area, spend a free night in a Vegas hotel, have dinner or see a show.

House of Blues has opened their rewards in cities outside Vegas and perhaps others will as well.

3. The Furry One

The Furry One Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the reply Icedgenes, never knew they didn't have to actually play for it to be of benefit. Will get the wife to invite a few of her friends and see how much that helps her out.

Back on the games front I'm bemused by the Luxor game ... I appear to get to share a measly 10 chips with the God Of Odds bonus (thus far only when I win with the left God though) and a better 50 chips with the Free Spins bonus. No idea about the Sphinx-ray Bonus as I've not had that one up yet.

edit Just got the Sphinx-ray Bonus and it's another with a measly 10 chips to share :(

Furry

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  4. Icedgenes

Icedgenes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Luxor game likes to eat my chips. Excaliber is great at low chip levels and for generating chip shares with its frequent bonuses. Pirates Cove might suit you as well.

I followed the advice for optimal Loyalty point gain early on (betting 100 then 200 playing Lucky Birds, Jewels Verne etc) but dislike playing them much now.

Do make sure you collect from properties regularly and get your friends to accept your gifts of chips (free to both sides).

5. The Furry One

The Furry One Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I pretty much exclusively play Lucky Birds myself and have done so for the past couple of years - promotions excepting and on the occasional day when I get sick and tired of the same old, same old lol. Sadly it provides no opportunities for the wife to benefit from my play outside of 'jackpot' spins.

Playing min on any of the games that I've tried so far to get her as many chips as I can whilst she is still building her Strip really isn't impacting my stash too much tbh: Excal, Luxor, Mirage and the Lost In Time game. Not that depleting my stash would be much of an issue as I've maxed on the awards I'm allowed for our upcoming trip anyway and it's unlikely we can make more than one trip a year, if that.

I've got her used to collecting the props she already has built on a regular basis, just trying to do whatever I can to help her get established and maybe earn a reward or two that she can enjoy in a few weeks time (she already has her eye on the free entry to the Art collection in Bellagio, something I'd be delighted to let her do alone lol).

Furry

6. The Furry One

The Furry One Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Guess I'll just try them all and see how I get on:

Bet The Farm is the worst game in this regard so far - nothing to share on a Bonus or a Bumper Crop .... a complete washout if looking to chip share :(
    Around The World offered no opportunity to share chips on hitting the bonus, might be a chance at the end of the entire 'journey' but that could take a while so not really a viable option :(
    NY NY was like BTF, no opportunity to chip share at all ... not on the side bonuses nor the free spins bonus :(
    Frontier Fortune wouldn't even let me share a 'big win' ffs ... Hi/Lo bonus offered nothing either, free spins at least allowed me to share 50 chips though.

No idea about Pirates Cove as it's not available to me.

Furry

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  7. gumbyjim

gumbyjim Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At lower levels I would play reel chef and excalibar. Seem to make your chips last longer, and if you are building the strip that's good. I would bet low levels and avoid double xp days to maximize your lps, at least until level 60. I would also suggest joining the group Myvegas megachip share.[ Its a closed group but usually you'll be approved within a day. When you're logged into facebook just do a search for the above group. Click on the icon and click join group. As I said it might take a day to be approved,. Once approved, and you get into site, look for first post by trevor. Click on comments, than click on more comments. Chip shares will come up by date. These are all shares from Mlife properties. Click on the individual chip shares. Probably about 70,000 chips on any given day. After that if you feel like it, click on the other shares in the main body. That should get her started in the right direction. I also suggest you join the Myvegas friends rock group. Once again, it is a closed group, but you will usually be approved in a day. Once again do the search as above and then join the group. Any questions you have on the game will be answered quickly by people that play everyday. As you chat with people you will find some you will be comfortable with adding as neighbors. There is a significant advantage to having 50 neighbors as your daily spin triples and your neighbors send you daily gifts. Hope this helps. Bet low and avoid double xp days until level 70 to maximize lps. Hope this helps.

8. The Furry One

The Furry One Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Gumbyjim - will pass that info on to her.

Furry

9. Icedgenes

Icedgenes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One more note, you can play myVegas on a mobile device as well. I set my iPad next to the computer and run both games at once. Your wife would benefit most from this as you don't get increased shares but it will add to loyalty and outside of the daily limit for the regular game.

Set up a low bet, set a long autospin and walk away to do other things, checking back to activate any bonus rounds.

10. pebbles

pebbles Micro Roller.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bet the farm has the lowest amount per spin when you are collecting the little "v" for building properties. That's about all it's good for.

Excalibur will probably give you the most shares on the bonus rounds. They can be quite frequent. For collecting LP's, either play 1500/spin if you're over level 58 or 150/spin below that level. That last number may be wrong it's been a long time since I was below level 58.

11. The Furry One

The Furry One Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks people, been an awful long time since I was L58 too. I've got her betting either 150 or 300 a spin depending on how many chips she has (I too can't remember the optimal amount for her level, which is currently 42). She just finished Luxor yesterday iirc and now has to wait until she reaches level 48 to start Aria so we're getting her there even if progress is starting to slow. On a good day I can share about 5-6k chips with her. Definately Excal & Mirage seem the most efficient way of me giving her chips, Luxor is the most frequent but with two bonuses only granting a measly 10 chips each it's still not as good as those two.

Furry

12. ATXTX

ATXTX VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have her search for "James Hite" on facebook - he posts all the chip shares and any active LP awards.

When we Were Young
  13. The Furry One

The Furry One Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Sammowhammo, have passed on that info as well as collecting 16k in chips from the links myself :)

Furry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.