1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

My favorite burger is gone

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by sm2420, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sm2420

sm2420 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just ate at Burger Brasserie @ the Paris, I loved their Lamb burger, but to my dismay they just changed their menu and axed the lamb :thumbsdown:
    Had the regular burger, It was just ordinary. Gone too the Eiffel Tower onion rings,... Imo the place now sucks.

Does anyone know of another place to get the best lamb burger ? :licklips:

2. Amn1410

Amn1410 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Man. I hope they still have the filet burger with blue cheese. That and an angry orchard always takes the pain away from the night before:thumbsup:

As for the lamb I'm not sure, I've never had it in Vegas. I would like to know though as I love me some lamb.

3. mattMN10

mattMN10 Minnesota living. Las Vegas dreaming.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Noooooooooooooooo! This is awful news.... I was so looking forward to my lamb burger + kronenburg 1664 :(

Buddies 4th of July Bash
  4. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    GR Pub and grill at CP has a lamb burger, which is on the dry side for my taste.

5. earth-3

earth-3 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sometimes restaurants will let you special order items not on their standard menu. Especially if this is an item they once made. It's worth a try.

6. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We considered going here because of the Groupon offer. But when we read all the bad reviews on Tripadvisor from folks that have recently been there and how disappointed they were now that new management has taken over, we decided to skip this place and try KGB Burger....which turned out to be a GREAT choice....I still can't believe I ate the whole double bacon cheeseburger.....WOW

7. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love KGB, but they were closed this week during my vacation in Vegas. Don't know if this is their new hours, but their sign stated they were closed Monday thru Thursday, and open certain hours on Fri Sat Sun. I was there Monday through Friday morning. Didn't get my KGB fix. :grrr:

8. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Checking this tread with anticipation... I LOVE lamb, but had my first lamb burger at Men Wielding Fire in Reno. MWF is a very popular burger and ribs joint by the Aces ballpark. I hated it! It looked really good, but was awful. Since it was my first and only, I don't know if it was the burger or if lamb just doesn't translate to a burger all that well and want to try it again.

9. sm2420

sm2420 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If the restaurant uses good & fresh ingredients, and the chef knows what he's doing, then a lamb burger is most delicious.
    But like everything else, if done wrong...
    That's why It was a must goto every trip, won't be going back to Burger Brasserie, I bet the old chefs are no longer there, and now the food is:vomit: well at most just ordinary.

10. schwaiguy

schwaiguy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I felt the same way when Milos took away my Tuna Burger.

11. Username

Username VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We stayed at Harrah's from April 13th to the 18th......KGB was open during that time.......However, we wanted to go after seeing Jason Alexander on Sunday night......stopped in there before going to the 9pm show to see if they would be open after the show...they said they were closing that day (Sunday 13th) because Jason Alexander booked the whole restaurant for a private party after his show. We went back Wed after the Improv Show and that's when I had the double bacon cheeseburger so I'm not sure what you mean they were closed Monday thru Thursday as we walked by almost everyday there and they were open.

12. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I walked by there Tuesday afternoon about 1pm and that's when I saw the closed sign. There were some guys in greyish colored shirts working on the grill in the back from what I could see. Didn't know if it was a quick remodel, or their new hours. Guess it wasn't the latter. Good news, thanks!!!

Because they were closed, I went up the escalator to Toby Keith's and had a basket of their awesome wings and a mason jar of beer. I also won $30 playing VP there. Glad KGB was closed, I made money and had free food paid for with RC's. :evillaugh

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.