1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo - Marquee Dayclub Cabanas

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by fa6664, Apr 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fa6664

fa6664 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone have experience with the grand cabanas at the dayclub on Fridays or the weekend?

We have a group of 16 and are looking at booking a Friday grand cabana. We were quoted $3000 food/drink minimum for the cabana, but typically have found that if cabanas are not sold out the day of, you can usually work a good deal.

The dayclub doesn't have any big headliners when we are going on Friday and just wondered how the cabana vacancies were on Fridays there. We were at Encore Beach Club when Wil I Am was there and only about 10% of the cabanas were used that day. Somewhat surprising.

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    fridays arent that crowded. its saturday sunday unless its a holiday.
    friday nite is busy as everyone gets into town

also its too early to see wich dayclub will be hot this year or not before u throw around that type of money.

i belive if i rember correctly wet was the hot one last year

3. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's a great low quote and Fridays are somewhat slower than the weekends. Usually you'll hear 4-5k depending on the dj on the weekends especially.

All in with tax and autogratuity is $3840 so $240/person for a cabana and full day at the pool is solid.

Personally we don't do cabanas anymore since our group is 5-7 people and it's a waste of money since we only do 3-5 drinks and food so it's under $200 per person all in vs the 3k plus we're quoted.

Our belief is do pre sale on the pools and save that money to bump up the better location and such for the clubs at night where real estate is more important. Plus by mingling at the pool you may be able to get some ladies to join you at night. I'll call it a screening process during the day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.