1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Quick Cosmo Question

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Suekel, Apr 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They are having a great FB sale I am thinking of grabbing but need to know which is my better option: Terrace studio Fountain View or Terrace One Bedroom Fountain View? We'd have for sure a couple, maybe our friend who could sleep on a couch or pull out.

Thanks!

2. Hondemon

Hondemon Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is this a Facebook thing? Link please?

3. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm in a meeting and trying to post on the sly, so can't pull up FB at the moment, but just go to the Cosmo FB page and it's there. One day only, must book today. I'm leaning toward the Terrace One Bedroom Fountain View.

My dilemma is I can get the 2 nights I'm looking at for free at Bally's or pay $140 per night at Cosmo. At Bally's our friend would have her own room, at Cosmo she'd likely crash with us and pitch in for the room a little.

4. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its all April and May nights, no weekends, $140/night.

Not that hot really considering the proximity and dates available.

To answer your question, the Studio layout is way better than the 1BR in my opinion and most feel the same way from what I have seen. Go with the studio. If you don't mind Bally's - Free is definitely better than $280 before tax and $50 in resort fees. Cosmo is my place also, but free is tough to pass!

5. bhbob

bhbob Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1 bedroom

The 1 bedroom suite's couch is a pullout bed, the big L shaped couch in the studio is not. Just FYI.

6. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the input; our dates would've worked well with the offer, but our friends waffled long enough that we missed the cut off, so we will book Ballys which is where we've stayed plenty of times before. This way, the friends can have their own room, which really is preferable. We stayed at Cosmo on a comp in Dec, they haven't stayed there before, so it was more for their benefit that we were considering it.

7. vokalml

vokalml Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe the only other difference is the terrace suite has a japanesse soaking tub.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.