1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Not happy with games

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by jbee, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

Are there any others that are unhappy with how this game plays? It seems that on the latest sub contest that it might take x number of spins to complete first part of contest.
    Then x number of spins to complete 2nd part.
    On the third part it might take 3x or so to get to the next subsection and all of a sudden it will take 6x to receive next sub point. As thought you have to spin 6x as previous spins to get to the same level.For each section, if it takes x amount of spins for that section, it should be the same for the rest of that section. Not 5 spins @ 6000 then to complete that same section, then another 8x to complete.
    It is not this game. It HAS HAPPENED FOR AS LONG AS I HAVE BEEN PLAYING the various games.
    Yes, I know that I can not play if I want. But it seems they want you to buy more points a LOT now.
    Is there any way we can give coins to someone else?

2. donfairplay

donfairplay VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the multi-day puzzle things are a combination of spins and chips/xp. Otherwise people would just play Excalibur at 60 chips a spin. But yea, the number of spins to acquire 1 part of a puzzle piece increase for me too.

Personally, I wouldn't buy chips.

It's actually kinda fun not playing for 2 weeks and then trying these puzzle challenges, I think of it as a bankroll challenge against the house.

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since double XP and similar promotions happen all the time I use days like this to collect my daily spin bonus and collect from hotels once or twice a day. After a week or so of that I have plenty of chips in reserve and can really go at it when they do a bonus like double XP or double LP on level up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.