1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Golden nugget summer 2014 daybed /cabana prices

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by Nikkid21, Feb 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nikkid21

Nikkid21 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got an up to date price list email today for the summer. Hope it helps anyone that's looking for details.

TERRACE LEVEL BEDS
    Plush Day Beds accommodate up to 4 guests.
    Daily rental includes bottled water and host service and a $20 Food and Beverage Credit.
    RATES STARTING AT — MON-THUR $95 | FRI-SUN $145

LUXURY TANK CABANA
    Each private Luxury cabana accommodates 6 guests and is equipped with a 32-inch flat screen TV, comfortable furnishings, host service, mini refrigerator, digital safe and a phone.
    Daily rental includes bottled water and a $50 Food and Beverage Credit.
    RATES STARTING AT — MON-THUR $250 | FRI-SUN $325

HIDEOUT SUPER PREMIUM
    The exclusive Hideout Super Premium cabana accommodates 10 guests and is equipped with a 32-inch flat screen TV, comfortable furnishings, private bar, host service, mini refrigerator, digital safe and a phone. Daily rental includes assorted beverages, fresh fruit amenity, Evian mist and chilled
    towels. Includes a $100 Food and Beverage Credit.
    RATES STARTING AT — MON-THUR $400 | FRI- SUN $450

HIDEOUT PREMIUM
    Each private Premium cabana accommodates 6 guests and is equipped with a 32-inch flat screen TV, comfortable furnishings, host service, mini refrigerator, digital safe and a phone. Daily rental includes
    bottled water, fresh fruit amenity, Evian mist, chilled towels and a $75 Food and Beverage Credit.
    RATES STARTING AT— MON-THUR $275 | FRI-SUN $350

HIDEOUT ULTRA BEDS
    Ultra beds accommodate up to 4 guests. Daily rental includes bottled water, host service and a $25 Food and Beverage Credit.
    RATES STARTING AT — MON-THUR $100 | FRI-SUN $150

Loungers at the hideout are $20 each . We have opted for the Hideout Ultra bed in July as it only $35 more for the 2 of us once we include the f&b credit. Hideout is over age 16 only so no screaming brats (we leave ours at home in the UK)

2. sassykat

sassykat Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info. We'll be there in June and it helps to already know what to ask for when I make reservations.

3. iluv2fish

iluv2fish Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, thank you for the info. I will be there in July also and am willing to pay $20 for a quiet lounge chair!

4. woodsie

woodsie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The $20 loungers are a god send. Worth every penny and then some. Without those your only other option would be slugging it out with the unwashed masses for a spot at the main pool which is always way too crowded.

5. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe that they stop charging for these in the evening, is that correct?

6. Adepizza

Adepizza Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The loungers are good value, especially if they don't play the moronic r'n'b/rap music, but I think that the cabanas are quite expensive now, especially when they only come with two day beds.

7. banddswig

banddswig Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for leaving the kids at home, that is the biggest reason we like to visit just before school lets out for the summer, or right after they return to school. We'll be at the Nugget May 5-8, bringing my youngest and her fiance' for there first time.

8. tvon

tvon VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you have to be a guest to rent one? I was told two years ago, only GN guests can rent on the weekends.

9. Sallymander

Sallymander Freedom 55

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know about the cabanas, but only registered hotel guests can use the upstairs pool... I'm pretty sure I recall they stopped charging for the $20-lounger at 3:00. It's an awesome pool! Even though they give you a "number" and register you in a specific lounger everyone moves around...out of the sun/into the sun...whatever. BTW the bartender makes a really really good mojito! Enjoy your trip everyone!

10. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Be aware that the noise level from the pop/disco music is very loud in the upstairs area. I rented a day bed for $50 not knowing how huge the bed would be. A family of 4 + Grandma could have stayed on that bed.

The noise and the sun directly overhead drove me away around 1:00 P.M. This was in August. I really should have known better.

Drink service was indifferent. So was the bar service.

I am only reporting my experience. YMMV.

It should also be noted that I hate club music. That was probably my main problem.

The one great advantage is that the water slide is just a few steps away.

One thing to note about GN pool, even though I really do like it, is that the pads on the loungers in the main pool area were absolutely filthy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.