1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Heading to Vegas by myself...

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by tennisaddict, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tennisaddict

tennisaddict Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm heading out to Vegas by myself in about 9 days. Any advice for a guy rollin solo? I'm married but am looking to meet & hang out with some ladies, in Vegas do women care if you're wearing a ring? Just curious...

I understand this is 100% shady behavior so please don't be preachy.

2. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vegas women are more attracted to guys wearing a ring.

3. TwiceTheJava

TwiceTheJava Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure what you're hinting at, but if an attractive young lady approaches you and asks you if you'd like some company, and that doesn't normally happen to you...no, no you would not like her company. She is major trouble.

4. tennisaddict

tennisaddict Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haha... I know all about that. What I'm saying or asking is are my chances better to hook up with regular women if I'm wearing a wedding ring or should I just leave it off? I'm already being shady, what level of shady should I go to?

5. tennisaddict

tennisaddict Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is that actually true or is that a myth?

6. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As a frequent solo Vegas visitor I can assure you from my experience , women are attracted to the ring! Maybe not the right kind of women, but they're attracted to it. I always smile when I see a fella at the bar with the indent of having removed their ring, likely just for his Vegas trip. Leave it on! Your chances improve!

I'm happily married, but make no judgments... knock yourself out. It's like they say... the best time to land a job is when you already have one... I think the same is true with women!

7. RWDPeanut

RWDPeanut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can also validate the ring attractiveness and know why based on conversations.

I am happily married in my early 30's and have and would never do anything to hurt my wife.

When I hit the gym, pool, or spa in Vegas I don't wear anything (watch, ring, etc.) and I usually go grab some coffee, play for a while, walk outside, hit the gym, go to the spa, and even the pool. A girl, unsolicited, will not give me the time of day and it's as if I don't exist.

When I actually get dressed and wear my watch, ring, etc., girls are ALWAYS talking to me. I'll get questions about my wife, how we met, where is she at, does she mind I am in Vegas. I talk to the girls direct now, it's pretty fun, and I ask what the game is. I hear it is a lot about they know it is no strings attached - A married guy will move on, not call them, and not want to see them anymore, and girls are looking for that in Vegas just like guys are. many girls look at married guys as ideal targets (probably have fucked the same girl for the past 10 years and looking for something different, quick, and easy).

8. tennisaddict

tennisaddict Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting perspective, thanks....

9. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmmm, note to self, buy fake wedding ring for Vegas trips.

10. RWDPeanut

RWDPeanut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One thing I left out is that it is more often than not a married women, not some young 21 year old girl.

Where a guy just wants to bang and move on, these married women rationalize it emotionally that they deserve this experience because they did X,Y, and Z or their husband did X, Y, and Z so they deserve to as well.

Again, since I am not interested in fucking them (and also not judging), I go all in with the conversations for my own enjoyment. I have had married women tell me things about their husbands and why they deserve to bang a guy in Vegas no strings attached, after talking for only 15 minutes!

11. tennisaddict

tennisaddict Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL, see this is where I'm torn. Which crowd to go for. The married more experienced one or the young and dumb have a good time co-ed.

12. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    By the way, the wearing of the wedding ring works for both sexes. It indicates that the person has as much to lose as you do. If you're serious about this, you have to stick to chicks also wearing their rings. You catch the wrong single chick and you and your wife are into a world of hurt. When it comes to ladies of the evenings, keep in mind, you're not paying for the sex, you're paying for them to leave which can be even more valuable.

I'm not endorsing or judging your plan or your behaviour. But, if you're going to do it, you might as well do it right so you don't upset your wife.

13. RWDPeanut

RWDPeanut Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are married, stick with married. It will take less effort, less cost, less strings attached, and higher probability of success.

Like what was just said, imagine banging some dumb 22 year old and she falls in love with you. You can be in a world of hurt. Also, the single guys are chasing the single chicks, so you need to be prepared to spend more money to impress (i.e. clubs, high stakes gaming, high end food). With a married women you can connect over $5 let it ride or a drink in Le Centre Bar.

14. tennisaddict

tennisaddict Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your a wealth of good advice! Appreciate it. I had someone once recommend heading over to the Rio right about the time Chippendales lets out... considering that one too :wink2:

15. LolaDoggie

LolaDoggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So....uh...just out of curiosity, what's the wife going to be doing while you're gone?

16. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wear one occasionally , and its true. Took clients to pawn shop last Friday.

17. Spottedfool

Spottedfool Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure why wife would be ok with me just jetting off to vegas alone for a few days...seems odd

18. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    belive or not getting into a club as a single guy is pretty easy much easier than a group.

im single and wear a wediing ring just to pick up chicks:thumbsup:

19. Mamabear0222

Mamabear0222 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Why head to Rio? Thunder from Down Under are right at Excalibur on the strip ... plenty of ladies there after the show too

20. tennisaddict

tennisaddict Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL, IDK... guess you'd have to ask her, home working I presume :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.