1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Good price for Aria in Sept ?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Kryten2x4b, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kryten2x4b

Kryten2x4b Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are heading the Las Vegas in Sept this year and will be staying at the Aria (2-8) . I already have 2 nights (Friday and Sunday) reserved via myvegas and have been offered the other 4 nights at the following y the hotel

Deluxe Room - $661 inc fees for the other 4 nights

Corner Suite - $1337 inc fees for the 6 nights (inc upgrade for the 2 myvegas nights)

Are these good prices ? I tend to think I will get better nearer the time and I am in no hurry to book but I was looking for some opinions

Thanks

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If those rates include taxes and the daily resort fee, they're good, and I'd book.

As long as you can swing carrying the first night's deposit on your credit card, always book first, there's no reason to wait. If you find a lower rate, they will adjust it.

Rates in Vegas seldom go down as you get closer; they usually go up.

3. Kryten2x4b

Kryten2x4b Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Chuck, thanks for that , I have added $28 per day for the resort fee , according to the first email I got the other taxes were included in the $28.

I think its a good rate (we will be getting 6 nights for about £400, I would pay double that for a like room in the UK) I am just not sure given the time we will be in the room if the extra is worth it for the suite

thanks again

Simon

4. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Personally I would go the Deluxe Room as we don't spend enough time in it to justify a suite for double the price ever.

5. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, you can usually upgrade to a corner suite upon check in for an extra 50 a night. Its a different story if it was one of their sky suites then i would jump on that offer.

As far as the room goes i would go ahead and book it. Just make sure its refundable and keep looking if a better rate shows up.

6. Kryten2x4b

Kryten2x4b Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for your replies , I have been quoted £295 (about $450) for the 4 nights i need (including resort fee) from a UK based holiday company . I have emailed the hotel to see if they can match it and then I will book the standard room and if I get offered a good price to upgrade on check in then will consider it

Thanks again for your help

7. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $1337 for 6 nights in a Corner Suite is good deal.
    The $50 upgrade is not always available at check in .
    The difference between a Corner Suite and regular room is worth the difference in my opinion.
    Corner Suites have refrigerators,seperate bedroom/living room,and very large bathrooms(most).

8. Kryten2x4b

Kryten2x4b Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you, its our 10th Wedding Anniversary this year , I think my wife would like the suite better, brownie points are always good and I am sure I am negative in those at the moment :)

9. soled905

soled905 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm curious how much the upgrade was for the MyVegas two nights to Corner Suite was?

10. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Deluxe Rooms < $140 after taxes/fees is quite good IMHO. I just stayed at their Corner Suite and I was pleasantly surprised by the room... I'd definitely pay $250 per night for the Corner Suite, especially if I'm staying 4+ nights or entertaining someone.

11. Kryten2x4b

Kryten2x4b Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Soled905 , the upgrade quoted was $204 for the Friday night and $85 for the Sunday night.

Thanks all, I have booked the Deluxe room (wife is happy with that one) and if I am offered the upgrade again before or at check in then I will see what the price is

12. soled905

soled905 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, Kryten. I've recently started MyVegas and because there are no Mirage dates during my upcoming July visit I thought I'd go with Aria(if I get the LPs). I've stayed in the corner suite and loved it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.