1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New Year's Eve Parties

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by jeffb77, Mar 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeffb77

jeffb77 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey everyone, my wife and I are going to be in Vegas for New Year's this year. After 30 some trips, this will be the first for the big night. We already have our hotel booked and are looking at flight deals, but our bigger worry is what to do. We're fine with spending up to $350 each, as it's pretty much expected to be a pricey night. We'd like to remain on the strip as transportation will be at a minimum. If you have any previous New Year's Ever party experience, please pass along all the info that you can. We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For a New Years Eve trip I'd look now at airfare and hotels to see if there are some good rates out there

But for parties you are too early. Who will have a party, who will be a special guest, what will it cost, etc... those questions won't be answered for a few months from now.

3. MrSandsman

MrSandsman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most of the nightclubs around town will have some big celebrity hosting a NYE party. They probably will not announce the specific celebrity until a few weeks prior to NYE. However, for around $150 to $200 you can get access to one of these parties and have all you can drink for between three to five hours.

A few years back I did the Holly Madison/Kim Kardashian double-header which gave access to Tao and Lavo nightclubs, with a view of the fireworks from the Lavo balcony. It was a great night and I certainly got my fill of booze by double-fisting during the free hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.