1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas Upgrade on Accommodation - Aria

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by QIKFIX, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QIKFIX

QIKFIX Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi,

Have three nights comped in SEPTEMBER from MyVegas.

Question I have is for people that have been upgraded did you get an email asking if you wanted XXXX room for XXX dollars or did you do the $20 trick upon check-in?

Thanks in advance
    Q

2. Matty Ice

Matty Ice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be at Aria 3/30, 3/31 & 4/1. I sent them an email about a month ago to let them know I would be there celebrating my birthday (3/26) and asked if there were any options for an upgrade. They offered to upgrade me to a corner suite for $50/night, so I accepted the offer.

:thumbsup:

3. Rutgerskid

Rutgerskid Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great info. Who did you exactly email? I am going for the same reason (Friends Bday) and would love a corner suite for that price!

4. Matty Ice

Matty Ice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. TheJackal

TheJackal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Matty Ice- I just missed you. Was there from 3/26 to 3/30 (yesterday). Had a blast with all the shows, clubs, etc. I was there for my 40th. On top of all the great food and entertainment, I had two rollers hit all highs and lows on craps! Great trip!

Since this post is about an upgrade, I'll add that I had a reduced rate deal for $79 for two nights and $149 for two nights. I tried the $20 trick on check-in nad asked for a corner suite. She grabbed my hand and pushed it back towards me and said they were completely sold out on Sat night so they could not upgrade me. Upon checkout though, they knocked all my F&B off plus one of the weekend nights, plus reduced the weeknight rate even further. Then applied my express comps etc. Didn't need to pay a thing and still have $125 credit for my next trip on an Aria GC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.