1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

M-Life host question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by hallra, Mar 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hallra

hallra Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When your M-Life number is entered into the computer, and you have worked with a host, in the past, is that host linked to you M-life account? If I were to call in to ask for an offer, instead of calling my regular host, would they know that I called in?

Thanks!

2. Dweller

Dweller Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In my experience your host will see it. I have tried to call VIP services and book something simple without having my host involved but they will just transfer me to my host. I tried to book online myself through MLife on one offer where that option was available and I got a call later that day from my host telling me he saw I was coming in and he would take care of my stay. With CET it is easier, when I book online I have not been bothered by my hosts so far. I have been told by one of my hosts at MGM that they are resisting the change to self comping for their players and want to keep handling them personally.

3. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anytime I called MLife about a particular property they aksed my number.
    They can see what host is associated with you at each property.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.