1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

terry b

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by terry b, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. terry b

terry b Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all, first time poster, I am visiting vegas in april and will be staying at the Vdara, already have tickets for elton john gig during stay, but want to take the helicopter trip to grand canyon, can anyone recommend which company is best, value, service etc...seen various like maverick, sundance etc...we would like to do the canyon, the dam, river, and the fly over the strip, maverick prices are around $500 each for that sort of thing, any suggestions greatly appreciated, also where do I get the coupons, for free stuff, buffets, shopping etc...please advise anyone....regards to all, does anyone know what sort of temperature we should expect, I think we get there around 21st april, thanks all in advance, terry b

2. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Welcome aboard, Terry B.

For all your questions you may want to post those in the appropriate forums to get more exposure and answers to your questions. You can also try using the "Search" feature located at the top of the page in the green bar. It's been a decade or so since I have done any of those tours so unfortunately I am no help.

Have a great trip, it sounds like you will be busy :thumbsup:

3. The Stig

The Stig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board, you will get plenty of info on here before your visit in April, I have used Maverick once when I did the fly over the canyon, cant fault them, a very professional outfit

4. GottaLuvCruising

GottaLuvCruising High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did Maverick in October for a flight over the canyon. They most certainly were very professional! Our plane (not helicopter) was beautiful with leather seats, each with a window.

It was definitely more expensive than the other options, but I booked them based on reviews. The only discount I could find was AAA and I did use that.

We used Groupon for a lot of buffet discounts last time and it worked great. We have used Goldstar for discounts on show tickets, but have found that seats are better when we by directly (sometimes just not important). We've used Tix4Tonite many times for same day or next day shows...just not a fan of standing in line, so they are not my first choice. I also go to BestOfVegas.com and Vegas.com to check for show tickets offered with a buffet and have booked those many times.

Good luck with your planning!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.