1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Springtime in Paris

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by waverunner, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone been able to call Paris (or any CET hotel), and take an offer even though you are already booked at another hotel on the same trip?
    I am booked at Bally's May 9-14 comped.
    I just received an e-mail offer for May 7-8 with 2 free nights and $50 free play.

I know it's not possible on the TR website because you can't checkout/in on the same day and you can't have 7 straight nights comped online.

I do realize i would have to call Paris and give them the offer number , do i just book the offer for May 7-8 at Paris and that's it? When i call Paris, all they will show is that i'm booking for 2 nights. They don't have to know what my plans are when i check out, correct? So having 2 confirmation numbers at 2 different hotels (albeit next door), won't be a problem?

I don't normally take offers because it's just 2/3 nights, i prefer at least 5, but what the heck, 2 free nights at Paris with $50 free play, and then 5 free nights at Bally's comped with $50 free play at Paris......so May 7-14 can be done?

Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
  2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They will know, assuming your TR number is in the system.

3. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks man. I was afraid of that. That's too bad, even though the rooms are all comped, i would still have to pay the resort fee for 2 nights as well as spending my money gambling for an extra two nights.
    That's about $1000+ dollars they are losing by not giving me free rooms at Paris. On my won-loss statement, Paris is where i do most of my action.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.