1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Live from LV!!!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by sybgal, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

YEAH...we finally made it in about 5:30 yesterday to our lovely Jubilee room at Bally's. Must say, we are impressed....very nice and the bathrooms are the bomb....love the rain fall shower heads with the best water pressure we've had at any LV hotel. BIGw crowds.... biggest we've ever seen and no Jubilee suites are available till tomorrow but don't think will bother changing...we have a great view...even 3/4th of the fountains.

Just wanted to update everyone who may be staying in the Bally's area. They now have the escalators working from Bally's to The Cromwell so it isn't necessary to trek over to Bellagio / Caesars to go north on the strip.

Love the Ling! But O'Sheas is small & impossible to get thru on the weekends. The Tilted Kilt is not open yet.

Paris offered us free tickets to "Divorce party" at Bally's...OMG it is a hoot!! BUT - don't go if you are easily embarrassed or offended by sexual content. There are only 4 ladies and 1 man but the man plays about 5 different roles....We actually laughed till our sides and faces hurt...lol.

More later...this is just the 1st 30 hours.... :):)

2. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Divorce Party sounds fun; will google it to see what that is all about. I have to try the new Jubilee rooms; I had one booked last month and switched to Palms at the last minute. Maybe in the fall.

3. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds great so far...would like to hear more about Divorce Party also...how is the noise in the Jubilee rooms (from outside)?

4. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like the ideal room, especially with the very nice bathroom and shower, and your view of the fountains. Have fun !!!

5. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have fun, win lots!:thumbsup:

6. kscott4167

kscott4167 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the update. We are coming in Sunday and staying at Bally's through Friday. Can't wait!!!

7. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone! 1st - make sure you get an un-even room # in the Jubilee tower....great views...Getting across to Cromwell not a really big deal. Well...to update a little....this is certainly a trip of "1st's".....OMG - not sure how I will do it justice in a trip report....but....sitting alone at a $1 machine at paris when an obviously disturbed 30 something man came up to me & asked "hit the big one yet"? Uh....no.....he then said "come with me and I'll show you my special machine"!!! Sure....I bet you will buddy....Had to laugh but hubby & daughter that were sitting over in the next area didn't think it was too funny....lol. We also say a homeless man asleep on top of a table at Serendipity with people all around him drinking....it was very sad.

BUT....a real 1st!!!.....saw a couple actually having sex at a machine....just trust me...it happened and was witness by several people. What are these people thinking??? Really wondering what will happen the next 3 days to top these....lol

The weather is perfect but the temps are expected to drip tomorrow so enjoyed the pool today. Getting ready for dinner now so we can continue the adventure. No real big wins but all of us have had several in the $150-$400 range to keep us going.

More to come.....

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  8. Sam in Ut

Sam in Ut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have to ask.... was the sex done at Ballys or Paris? I hope they steam clean that chair!!! On second thought, can the chair!

9. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The lovely couple was enjoying themselves at Bally's!! lol

10. booker

booker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ticket In ~ Ticket Out?

11. Blonde_4_ever

Blonde_4_ever LasVegas4ever.com

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yikes!
    Where is security when you need them!?

Have fun!

12. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow!!! Crazy start!

And about what time of day did the guy take his roll of dollar coins and put it in her slot? :evillaugh

Were they ever stopped? Did she look like a "lady of the evening"?

13. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They were in their booth, watching the act on camera. Those guys had the best view in the place. :evillaugh

14. Patti_H

Patti_H Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lmao...gives a whole new meaning to TITO huh? :poke:

15. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

Some people have no patience for slot attendant!

Did she pull the lever? Did he get a handpay?

16. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

She looked like his girlfriend...and they did get disturbed from their rapture.... and went to another section.... no idea what happened next. lol

17. Bettyboop66

Bettyboop66 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time:thumbsup:. After a long and not so fun day at work I needed it:wave:

18. Bettyboop66

Bettyboop66 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for posting, we'll be staying at Bally's in May so can't wait to hear everything. How's the construction going out front?

19. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got home @ 2am. Gonna take some time to process all the strange events. Hubby had his 1st full proposition at Paris last nite. A very cute 20-something sat down next to him at a slot & started the conversation with the usual...."are you alone"....let's go somewhere to have a good time"....yada, yada, yada. He decided to play with her instead of just saying, "not interested". My hubby is 67 & in very bad health but it has not affected his sense of humor and the fact that he truly is a man-child...!!! He told her - I've had many strokes and heart attacks so we would need to have EMS in the room with us.... she said ok but what is EMS? Cracking up...he tried to help her understand what she was dealing with but it went over her head. She just told him they should leave now for some fun! OMG.....poor little girl. He finally told her that he wouldn't live thru it, didn't have a death wish and she just needed to move along. He couldn't wait to come to me & share the highlight of his trip....lol.

We to see Million Dollar Quartet @ Harrah's with my Diamond show tickets. Loved it since we are baby boomers & remember those folks from way back when. Must say though....much younger people may not care for it. Music was great....musicians very talented. Ate at HHAGG before the show....tried the meatloaf....fantastic BUT who wants 3 lbs of meat and 4 lbs of potatoes?? Such a waste but others in our party were tied up doing other things and couldn't come with us to share.

More later.... :)

20. Kryten2x4b

Kryten2x4b Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for that, it made me laugh , I would think if there was a couple having sex then they weren't married ....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.