1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

April 3rd-6th

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by shawnj1, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shawnj1

shawnj1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be in Vegas April 3rd-6th for a solo trip. I was supposed to meet two others out there but that completely fell through. Wondering if there was anyone from the board that wanted to meet up. Also how to go about meeting other people in Vegas, I know it's do able if you are a halfway normal person.. which I would like to think I am haha. Tips please!

2. justmartin9

justmartin9 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey, I'm going on a solo trip to Vegas also, except I'm arriving the day you leave.
    But, to answer your question, I found the easiest way to meet people is to go do what you like to do, and while you are doing whatever you do, just start talking to the person next to you. This doesn't work well if what you like to do is sit in your room and watch movies.
    Sometimes its hard to get motivated to go out and do stuff on your own, but once you do, you'll find it's easy. Just make sure you take the next step and talk to the person next to you.

3. Tahoejoe2

Tahoejoe2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    M&G Thu Apr 3rd 3pm - Rhumbar Patio @ Mirage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.