1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Raiding the Rock Vault $27 on Groupon--5 stars on Tripadvisor

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Snowbelle3, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen it and reported on it in my TR.... outstanding show, especially for this price. Don't fear the cheap seats, great viewing in this theater and, if it's not sold out, they move you up front for free.

Old time rockers having a blast and singing some of the best classic rock ever. I'm planning to go again on my next trip!
    diane

3. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

I totally agree. We saw it in October and it was a blast. I understand there have been a few changes in line-up this year, but supposedly they are for the better. We got a pair of tickets through KSHP during a sale for $29, but right now they (a pair) will set you back $49 plus $2 S&H.

4. nuggetboy

nuggetboy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I understood that when you used to sign up for the LVH players club, you would get a coupon for two free tickets to the show.
    Does anyone know if this deal is still in effect?

I don't have a card yet and will be heading out there in about three weeks.
    Tried to catch them in December but the show was dark so I put off getting a card.

5. luci5

luci5 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OMG don't tempt me with another show. We are already seeing 5 shows next trip!

6. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    long gone

7. nuggetboy

nuggetboy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks for the info paper.
    saves me a trip over. That was the only reason I had for heading over to LVH.
    Guess I'll just have to spend more time drinking and gambling. :beer:

8. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its a must see and do if you are a Classic Rock fan

we got our tickets at Tix 4 Tonight , the same morning , paid $41 each, got to the box office at the LVH and ended up sitting 5th row , aisle seat....

Best show I've seen in a long time .... the Lineup of artists is amazing and the songs are all songs we know and can sing along , too! I will admit, when I saw the names of the performers, I wasn't familiar with them individually , other than Howard Leese, but I was more familiar from what band they once played/currently play in .......

Toward the end of the show, I moved up to the stage side to take pictures and Got invited up on stage , and paired with Doug Aldrich, guitarist from Whitesnake ...... he handed me his pick and held up his guitar, and signaled me to strum it , which I did 5x, then he led me to the mic and we sang , Might as well Jump as it was being played ........ of course I had no pictures .... since my camera was in my pocket now :faint: ....
    Did a meet n greet after the show and got to talk to them all, and they signed the program :) Got a few pics , then my camera batteries died :grrr:

If you want a great show with fantabulous entertainment, go see this one, well worth the price, and the trip to the LVH :)

Attached Files:

9. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My Dad saw it with his old guy friends and they loved it. I wouldn't be against it, but it would be pretty hard to get me to LVH...

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.